Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All things come to an end and it's something I've always wondered. It will not be anytime soon but I believe it will happen, maybe thousands of years. But when will America fall? What will be the cause? Or will it even happen at all?

I believe that it will fall. The cause will be due to something economical leading to a war and then a larger more powerful nation will come along and take over.

Your opinions?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Greed? Hah. They send more money overseas and to worthy causes then any other nation on Earth... and I'm sorry to dispel the myth, but capitalism and the free market are good things. All the progressives and elitists will tell you otherwise though.

Speaking of progressives and elitists, the biggest threat to the US and the closest it is to falling now is due to the actions of Chairman Barack and his administration of communists and terrorist sympathisers. He's already made America look weak with his Apology Tour, and with bailouts and stimulus packages, the Obama administration is on a deliberate mission to crash the US economy. America is in a ton of trouble right now, with the most corrupt administration yet, and a president who hates the United States of America.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Et tu, redeadening?!

I guess that "mosque" is the next phase in your glorious plan then...

You're not far off from the possible end Hiplop. No bullshit.
You American fools. Actually thinking the Mosque is peaceful. But its actually where we are planning our next assault.

And the worse part is...

You're already too late.

·
40,592 Posts
I saw a humorous clip where a black guy was accosted by mosque protesters thinking he was a Muslim. Turns out his name is Kenny and he's a carpenter working at ground zero. And he's not Muslim. It's only funny because he lived through the ordeal. And it's also only funny because I laughed. There's a serious side to it, but I'm not going to get into here.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It'll happen when us jihadists liberate all of you American pigs from your sin and establish sharia to save America.
Good luck trying to liberate americans when there will be no one around, because they'll move to another place once we take all their jobs 8*D

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
You watch too much Fox Flyboy.
Well, I'd rather watch something close to the truth than pure fabrication and agenda driven nonsense like MSNBC and CNN. I'll be the first to admit that in many ways FOX is no better, it's just the only outlet for the other side of the argument. :)

Anyway, I only watch FOX for Glenn Beck. He has never said a thing that he hasn't backed up. Any critique of the current administration and it's ties, he has supported with facts, with quotes, video and audio. He only uses others' own words, and does so in the correct context. Tell me when the likes of Couric and Olbermann do the same.

·
40,592 Posts
Well, I'd rather watch something close to the truth than pure fabrication and agenda driven nonsense like MSNBC and CNN. I'll be the first to admit that in many ways FOX is no better, it's just the only outlet for the other side of the argument. :)

Anyway, I only watch FOX for Glenn Beck. He has never said a thing that he hasn't backed up. Any critique of the current administration and it's ties, he has supported with facts, with quotes, video and audio. He only uses others' own words, and does so in the correct context. Tell me when the likes of Couric and Olbermann do the same.
Beck is a better entertainer I suppose. I'll give him that.

I'm incredulous that you think Beck uses the correct context however. There's no way we'll convince each other of anything of course.;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts