Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is a convo I had yesterday night with a girl I have never even met except on webcam and she looks like she 11 but she says that she is 18. She thinks that she is the greatest speller in the world and people need to learn form her hwio to spell, not to mention when she tries to burn you they r the lamest I've ever heard. This convo will show what would happen If we let idiots run the world! I am First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol ( some people just can't spell) I have put the words she spelt wrong in bold. Enjoy I know I did :D

HI...........KISS.....,HUG!......BOW......BITE.......MY NAMES A.....N J...S WHATS UR NAME? branwasher!!!!! says:
Wut dose emumies mean?

HI...........KISS.....,HUG!......BOW......BITE.......MY NAMES A.....N J...S WHATS UR NAME? branwasher!!!!! says:
and that word means smart

First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol ( some people just can't spell) says:
ya these come backs suck if u were 18 like u say then u would no GOOD comebacks

And nowe u learned a new word

First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol ( some people just can't spell) says:
and u still can't spell

and when u GROW UP u will learn losts off naw words

First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol ( some people just can't speel) says:
wuts naw words?

words that u will learn when u get 2 grade 9

HI........KISS.....,HUG!......BOW......BITE.......MY NAMES A.....N J...S WHATS UR NAME? branwasher!!!!! says:
i no y u dont have a mom becuz she ran away becuz u where a inbaresment to her and she didnt love u and didnt care about u sooooo she left u
when u where 2

well this year becuz u r 2

sooooo

how u like that

First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag, nowe,naw and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol says:
sry i don't speak idiot

brick wall water fall u think u got it all u dont i do soo boom wit that attitude peace punch captan crunch i got something u cant touch bang bang cheww cheww tran wiend me up i will do my thing reses pieces seven up mess with me i will mess u up well i cant u already r messed up in the brain and face

ooo how u like that

First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag, nowe,naw,inbaresment and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol says:
wow did u learn that in grade 3 and now u know wut it means?

try again try again u osat

HI........KISS.....,HUG!......BOW......BITE.......MY NAMES A.....N J...S WHATS UR NAME? branwasher!!!!! says:
ok there i learned that from a movie

First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag, nowe,naw,inbaresment and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol says:
is that wut taught u to spell also?
nooooo
its called i nooo eglish and other ways to talk but not the way u talk

where u fron land of gaybes

i no cause i can spell and the only language u speak is idiot!

BURN BITCH

thats not even a word

its just different

do u ever wonder where to learn who to spell

it's called a school

i noooo

i gooo there

i bet ur not even popular at ur school ur probualy a neard now r u gonna awwww poor baby i hert ur feelings now ur gonna tell

Ur lezbeen mom

no i'm not and i don't try nd burn ppl with quotes from movies

lesbian i think u mean?

learn to spell

ok there

i think u need 2

learn how 2 spell like me and u will make it though school

i am the popularest girl in my high school

if i spell like u i won't make it anywhere in life

yes

u will get a good job

and get though collauge

popularest isn't even a word

how u got past grade 3 is amazing

ok

i think i should call 911 and get u in the hospital becuz u need metical surgery on ur face brain and everything that dosent work on u

First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag, nowe,naw,inbaresment,popularest and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol says:
medical surgery

First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag, nowe,naw,inbaresment,popularest and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol says:
i'm helping u spell ok?

noooooo i need 2 help u how to pay attention in school

u don't even know how to spell

do u no what dumbass means?

yes it means what u r the person that i am talking to ur the dumbass that can’t spell

First person to tell me what bervert,eglish, poper, languag, nowe, naw, inbaresment, popularest and herowin are Ill give u $20 lol says:
no cause i can spell unlike the person sitting at the other computer screen that i am writing this to

Ya weel ur only in grade 3

nd if i am then i must be a whole hell of a lot smarter then u r

if u dont no wat emumies mean u must beeee retared well u cant bee retarded becuz u already r

u r a stupid litTle piece of shit nd i think that it's past ur bed time

i only go to sleep when im tierd

tired

see i can help u with ur little disadvantage of spelling simple words

1222222 ponts 4

u spelling the word wrong

sorry u lose

wut the hell is ponts?

ur sooooooo dumbe

sorry but ur to small 2 no wat that means

nd ur to dumb to no how to spell

listening to u has made my IQ go down 20 points

can i ask u something?

is putting your name in the corner of the paper at school an IQ test for u?

how old r u

old enough to know that ur not 18

how old r u

it said on ur pro file that u where 16

ur not in grade 11

ur in grade 10

no i'm in grade 11

sure

i was born before december 31

sure

i really believe u

i dare u to read my profile

wow is it gonna kill u if I don‘t?

nooooo

if ur scared of words

then dont read it

lol

did u

read it

i'm reading it nd u just prove without question that u are the sorriest person on this earth u can't even decide if u r a guy or a girl

it said female

if u no how to read

ya well u said u were a tomgirl that means that u r a guy that dresses and acts like a gurl

ok there

a tom girl

is a girl that like avril

and hangs out wit boys

and is a punk

no that would be a tomboy except for the whole avril thing

and dosent like the colour pink

and no a tom boy is a boy who acts like a boy

god ur dumb

I’m dumb? last time I checked a tomboy is a gurl who acts like a guy and dresses like one also and a tom gurl is a guy that dresses and acts like a gurl. and a boy is just called a boy not a tom boy.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Is there a cliff-notes version to this, cuz my eye's are fuckin killin me tryin to decipher all that.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I didn't read the whole thing but with a screen name like:

HI...........KISS.....,HUG!......BOW......BITE.......MY NAMES A.....N J...S WHATS UR NAME? branwasher!!!!!

I have to agree with you that she is an idiot, regardless of spelling.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
great point swind..another wise comment from the old dude..

Wouldn't shock me if this occured on yahoo

Fuckin nimwits type like that on yahoo late at night :no:

That or bitch others out in music chat :D

(that's for another place another time)

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this happend on msn and the only reason I was there was because it was funny watching what she wrote. I think the best was when she told me that I need to spell like her and I'll go far in life.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
^^^ And that was any better?

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK I will sumarize this for everybody then:

Basically I was bored and she was rabmbling on and how about how funny she was at school and I got sick of I and told her that she was annoying and she got all mad and started saying I was gay because I wouldn't listen to her. She then proceeded to call me a "bervert" I asked her what a bervert was and she said that it was me. We got into this long ass argument over all these words( All in my username) that she couldn't spell. She was getting pissed off because I was making fun of her and her best comeback was
A) You're in grade 3
B) You're in Grade 1
and C) A quote from a movie.
I made fun of her for a bit saying that she can't make up her own comebacks how she has to steal them from movies (brick wall water fall u think u got it all u dont i do soo boom wit that attitude peace punch captan crunch i got something u cant touch bang bang cheww cheww tran wiend me up i will do my thing reses pieces seven up mess with me i will mess u up well i cant u already r messed up in the brain and face) and how that movie was also probally what taught her to spell as well. Then she proceeded to tell me that she learned to spell in "eglish" I asked her what this was and she told my (like almost everything else) that I was too young to know. About here I could tell that she was getting pissed at me for making fun of her spelling because she tried to do it to me to but all my words were right. Nonetheless she told me that after I said "I speak english not idiot" becuase I can spell and she can't. In return she wrote 12222222 "ponts" 4. The "ponts still has my confused to what it means. So then I asked what it means and she gave me the same answer as before " You're too young". So I decided to really go for it so I said " reading what you have written tonight has lowered my IQ by 20 points". And I little later asked her if it was an Iq test at school to write her name on a piece of paper.

Going back a bit now. She called my mom a "lezbeen" so I decided to be nice and help her learn to spell. I told her the right way. And I told her to learn how to spell and she said that I am the one that needs to learn to spell and I should learn from her. She said that I needed "metical sergery" on my face, so I told her how to spell surgury. Then she said that I was probally a "neard" at school and how she is the most "popularest" at her "high school". The I said something that went like " I can spell and the only language u speak is idiot!" then I said BURN BITCH and she said that that's not even a word.

Then she said that if I could spell like her then I would go far in life like go to "colauge" and have a good job. Now I was just being mean to her and I loved it. Making fun of people who think that they are smart when they really are not is fun. So then she read my profile and said that it said that I was 16 so I couldn't be in grade 11 like I said. But I was born before december 31 so yes I could. She then "dared" me to read her profile and to be quite honest she couldn't decide if she wanted to be a guy or a girl because for gender she put girl but later on she said that she was tom girl. Last time I checked a tom girl was a guy that acted and dressed like a girl. But she said that it was a girl that like Avril and boys and is a punk. She then said I was "dumbe" and I said told her what they meant and then she blocked me ending my fun. :(

Hope that this helped everyone that needed it summarized.:)

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
:lmao still blah blah blah to me..

Ok here's some good advice

Get yahoo messenger and stick with it :agree: they are above age..alot more chicks have cam and the music, wrestling, and games rooms are full of bitchy meaningless drama that isn't needed :agree: you'd like it and since you apparently like cam whore (just assuming based on your convo that's all) they have rooms for you type of ppl 2 :D lol

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
AllCanadian66 said:
. She thinks that she is the greatest speller in the world and people need to learn form her hwio to spell, not to mention when she tries to burn you they r the lamest I've ever heard.
ok the.
Yep, it looks like both of them need to work on their spelling, they both suck ass. ^
That's why I don't find that post "amusing." Get it Canada??? Oh hold on...
Eh' get it Eh' Canada???

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
AllCanadian66 said:
mine were just shortcuts she seriously thought she spelt all her words right.
I really don't want to have to go through that and prove you wrong. Reading it makes my eyes hurt.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts