Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping after summerslam. The nexus sh*t is the same every week and raw has been boring basically all summer. Has anyone else noticed that they rarely show the "did you know" things lately? That's probably because raw is pushing many fans away. Before you label me as a cena lover, I'm not a huge fan of anyone. It's the same damn thing every week. It's "oh.. who did wade ...got have 7 guys beat up again?" "Didn't that happen last week?" "No, it also happened 5 minutes ago when you went to the bathroom." It feels like they are even low on wrestlers too, imo. I'm honestly getting sick of a boring show that only shows 7 guys that are a bunch of weird looking wannabes take down 1 guy and act like they're the best. Then 7 wrestlers show up and they run like little girls. I know that's a typical psycho heel but come on.. 3 months now? Wade barret has an annoying voice, the one black guy looks like he's ready to rob a bank, the foreign looking guy looks like a monkey with his hair on steroids, otunga is just stupid, the rock band guy doesn't even fit in, gabriel looks like a crossover between an emo kid and a mexican, the hick one looks like his parents must have been cousins that couldn't afford toothpaste or a hairstyle besides bald. They need to reveal the GM, get rid of nexus, bring the guests hosts back so that the show actually has comedy again and just a fresh start again.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Hopefully it lasts until Survivor Series at the least. This storyline is the only really interesting thing on RAW at the minute. Without it, RAW would be dull, dull, dull, just like Smackdown is starting to suffer from at the moment.

·
Banned
14 Posts
I'm hoping after summerslam. The nexus sh*t is the same every week and raw has been boring basically all summer. Has anyone else noticed that they rarely show the "did you know" things lately? That's probably because raw is pushing many fans away. Before you label me as a cena lover, I'm not a huge fan of anyone. It's the same damn thing every week. It's "oh.. who did wade ...got have 7 guys beat up again?" "Didn't that happen last week?" "No, it also happened 5 minutes ago when you went to the bathroom." It feels like they are even low on wrestlers too, imo. I'm honestly getting sick of a boring show that only shows 7 guys that are a bunch of weird looking wannabes take down 1 guy and act like they're the best. Then 7 wrestlers show up and they run like little girls. I know that's a typical psycho heel but come on.. 3 months now? Wade barret has an annoying voice, the one black guy looks like he's ready to rob a bank, the foreign looking guy looks like a monkey with his hair on steroids, otunga is just stupid, the rock band guy doesn't even fit in, gabriel looks like a crossover between an emo kid and a mexican, the hick one looks like his parents must have been cousins that couldn't afford toothpaste or a hairstyle besides bald. They need to reveal the GM, get rid of nexus, bring the guests hosts back so that the show actually has comedy again and just a fresh start again.
Don't know what part of that post I laughed at most... you perhaps kept the punchline to the end. The guest hosts? Seriously cringeworthy stuff and bordering on completely killing it to some pathetic laughing stock, some comedown from the Attitude days eh?

If the nexus storyline isn't for you, what is? Cena-Orton again? Cena-Sheamus? Come give us your thoughts on something more refreshing than the nexus storyline of the last couple of months!

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
The Nexus storyline is the hottest storyline now in the WWE.How could you not like it?.But it will most likely last until Survivor Series(I hope).

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

Are you F'N serious? That was cowshit to its roots... Nothing has been more nonsense than that on all the months, and Raw sucked. :bs:

At least now we can make discussions on based on the future of the show and its feuds, not on when the host manager crap will end.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I agree with this guy nexus is crap. People are just so wanting something new they would take anything.
Name one good match either 7 of them have been in.
People complain about the same thing? They've been doing the same thing for months now. Gee a backstage cutscene wonder when nexus is going to jump this guy.

However I do disagree on the guest host and comedy gig

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Are you on fucking crack? The nexus angle is the hottest thing in wrestling at the moment and has given Raw a much needed breath of fresh air. So you would rather have guest hosts who know nothing about wrestling, or even care about the WWE take up time on TV that can be given to talented workers? And I suppose you would like more shitty comedy skits involving the Bella's and Santino?

I'd much rather have this that the same boring feuds week in week out. For once Raw is actually something to look forward to each week and they have built up to Summerslam superbly. Looks like they finally have a direction and no one really knows what will happen at the PPV.

Dude, I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I can't understand why you would want the show to go back to the way it was, that shit was painful to watch, it was almost TNA bad at times. I guess you can't please everyone though.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Some people just don't like everything. Please watch TNA and leave us alone.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
This thread makes no sense.

You rather want the same old Orton, Cena, HHH and Edge main eventing bullshit? Go watch 2008/2009 tapes. They finally do something completely out of the blue and different and people whine? Dear fucking lord.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Some haters are just gonna hate right?

Nexus is the storyline of the year, I hope it goes on until at least Survivor Series.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
yes lets go back to monday night raw 2007-2009 with edge orton hhh cena main event tag matches and countless repeatative feuds yawn zzzzzz, gangwarfare all day over that shit!!! This storyline always brings the most excitement anyone can turn heel you'll get massive brawls every week enjoy while it lasts instead of moaning a year from now it will be the same boring heel vs face feuds invovling the same people.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Some people just don't like everything. Please watch TNA and leave us alone.

+1.....NEXUS is the only reason I watch RAW....It saves me from all the predictable boredom....PLUS i get to see this horrible s**t Otunga & I try & imagine how worse he can possibly get.....

Bashing Otunga gives so muc peace....makes my day..

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Survivor Series, in Miami. Nexus was born in Miami, it will die there.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts