Wrestling Forum banner

Which PPV will Kane make his return at?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything at which PPV do you see Kane making his return at?

I say Survivor Series for Kane to make his big return

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would not be surprised if Kane we don't see him until Royal Rumble 2012 as a surprise entrant, and especially him coming back as Masked Kane

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I'm not really interested in Kane anymore but if he does comeback I'd like to see him as a schizophrenic type character based on his appearence, when he wears the mask he is an indestructable demon yet without the mask he'd be a soft touch and also have absolutely no recollection of what he does when wearing the mask

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not really interested in Kane anymore but if he does comeback I'd like to see him as a schizophrenic type character based on his appearence, when he wears the mask he is an indestructable demon yet without the mask he'd be a soft touch and also have absolutely no recollection of what he does when wearing the mask
Yes I love this scenario, Kane has the mask with him to be like his guiding light and it helps him to become more indestructible in his matches with him becoming more dominant once again, and more maniacal and distorted turning Kane heel

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Vengeance. He should come back already. I miss Kane and Big Show. :(

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I miss Kane too but they should wait until the Rumble and then bring him back, the crowd would mark out and go bonkers at the thought of seeing Kane back

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Vengeance is my guess. He'll cost Henry the title during a Last Man Standing match with Orton I reckon.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i think every1 needs to get over the mask, its not gonna happen, but there is a potential good storyline to be made, kane return at vengeance, undertaker is rumoured to be coming back then 2 (unlikely) but i hope they dont make em fued, but its possible to lead into wrestlemania, there is rumour that its gonna be taker v kane, i just hope when kane returns he isnt made to job always, nor with that crappy music and gay attire, but the mask aint gonna happen so i dont know why everyone insists on saying he will.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly what I have been saying, surprise return for Kane at Royal Rumble and for Kane to win the Rumble Match

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
i think every1 needs to get over the mask, its not gonna happen, but there is a potential good storyline to be made, kane return at vengeance, undertaker is rumoured to be coming back then 2 (unlikely) but i hope they dont make em fued, but its possible to lead into wrestlemania, there is rumour that its gonna be taker v kane, i just hope when kane returns he isnt made to job always, nor with that crappy music and gay attire, but the mask aint gonna happen so i dont know why everyone insists on saying he will.
I've never been one to just say Kane should put the mask back on but in the last few years the WWE have definitely toyed with the idea, it was rumoured to be the focal point of his turn in 08 but when it was rumbled the idea was nixed to Rey's mask instead and with it the end of that run for Kane.

Kane himself said he gets nistalgic over the mask and it might not be totally retired, think he said that last year in India, anyway, I just wouldn't rule it out if it had a strong storyline behind it

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
^^^Ummmm.... No, not "exactly" what you were saying at all....

Kane is NOT winning the Royal Rumble, FFS! :roll:
He won't win it i agree, but i do think that he should be allowed to break the record for most eliminations of all time. He's only a couple behind Shawn Michaels i think.

He deserves that record to go along with the one that says he's been in the most Royal Rumbles, most consecutively and most eliminations in one Rumble.

·
Registered
822 Posts
lol at the schizo Kane idea- I just had a vision of a vignette of him waking up in his hotel room surrounded by money confused as hell with the mask on his pillow...like in that movie, I forget the name.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts