Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Wrestling fan since I was about 5 and WCW was on channel 3. WCW + A Team = Good times.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Since I was 5 or 6. Used to watch Nitro when it was shown over here, on Channel 5, and Sunday Night Heat on Channel 4. When 4 lost the rights to that and the PPVs, I had to rely on my brother to send me tapes of Raw and Smackdown up (he lived on the South Coast at the time) because I didn't have Sky Sports at the time.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I started watching in the late 80's when i was a kid. Hulk Hogan was so much cooler then.......

·
Registered
182 Posts
Started watching around 88 when I was 5. Of course I was a big Hogan fan. I was little and didn't know any better. I stopped watching when it all went to cable but started watching again in 97 when we finally got cable. It was right at the start of the Austin-McMahon fued and I was hooked.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
i cant remember exactly when but i think it was around 2003-ish.....all i remember is when i was sleepin over at my grandparents (when i was a little kid) and my uncle woke me up in the middle of the night and he turned on the tv, and all i remember seeing was rey mysterio and brock lesnar on smackdown....if u youtube it i think its the first match about 10 mins long......but ever since then iv been a huge fan of rey rey and particularly of the high flyers.....

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I'm brazilian and started to watch a WWF Superstars in 1994/95( I didn't know at the time). The show was cancelled around here and I would rediscover wrestling playing WCW\NWO Revenge for N64. From this moment I started to research and download in internet.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts