Not open for further replies.
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Devoted Blissfit
1,095 Posts

·
Registered
22,380 Posts
It's really mind fucking me that people actually think Cena is good. WWE has blinded you into believing something like sheep. He is one of the absolute worst wrestlers ever. Dude adds like 2 moves to his arsenal and all of a sudden people think he's good? He is still the same Cena from 3 years ago. He gets the longest matches and are riddled with near falls and now everyone thinks he is good. If Cena is good then I don't know what to think anymore. Maybe I should just stop wrestling because if you guys think Cena is good then I don't want to see the bad.
Conversely some people on the internet/Youtube/Twitter has blinded you into believing something like a sheep.

1. Dude is the one of the worst wrestlers ever- Yet he has tons of great matches whether they were on PPV or free TV, normal match or gimmick. You can say he was carried but you don't get carried to that many classic matches. He's a solid B in the ring.

2. Adds 2 new moves and people act like he's great- Well if you know anything about WWE's traditional main event style you know how simple their move sets tend to be. So yeah when someone adds a new move it's noticeable, like when Taker added MMA type moves. Plus you can't knock him for having 5 moves then knock him for adding moves.

3. I think it's safe to say a lot agree he is long over due for character change.

4. He gets the longest matchest riddled with pinfalls- What long match in American wrestling isn't riddled with near falls? Hella kickouts is the standard. The only difference is the suspense of Cena losing/winning plays well with multiple kickouts.

5. Yes you should stop watching wrestling if people not disliking Cena as much as you bothers you that much.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Seems like a lot of PG kids have infested the forums lately... I hope that answers your question OP... Cena sucks and no matter how much these kids rave about him here or on the show, that will never change... my best advice would be to ignore these tinpots who can go to any extent to kick up some fuss, even if it makes them look like idiots...

·
Banned
545 Posts
Honestly though, if you legitimately think that John Cena is one of the worst wrestlers ever you're either kinda dumb or just leading a very charmed life as a wrestling fan. No he doesn't have picture perfect execution but damn the guy isn't Jeff Gaylord, Tiger Jeet Singh or Mighty Zulu here.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.