Wrestling Forum banner

When did The Undertaker debut Limp Bizkit - Rollin?

29074 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Emperor Palpatine
When did The Undertaker debut the Limp Bizkit - Rollin theme.

It isn't the American Badass debut though.

And also what was the last appearance/match of The Dark Undertaker before he changed into ABA.
When did The Undertaker debut the Limp Bizkit - Rollin theme.

It isn't the American Badass debut though.

And also what was the last appearance/match of The Dark Undertaker before he changed into ABA.
See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· #WoodwardOut #LUHG
16,262 Posts
Im currently watching some late 1999 stuff, and taker walked out of the company without giving an explanation (this was when he was still ministry taker and teaming with big show)

so im assuming he returns around judgement day to destroy hunter,
im guessing he changed to rollin around the time the song was released.

· Banned
2,381 Posts
If I recall correctly Undertaker in late 1999 was legit injured which is why they teamed him up with Big Show. Undertaker would walk out most of the matches and let Big Show do all the work. When they realised Taker needed surgury Taker started to leave matches more often and not turn up. ON an episode of Smackdown Vince came up to Taker and stated he better show up for his match that night or Taker is fired. Undertaker told Vince he does whatever he wants and walks off and he isn't seen again until Judgement day.

· Registered
1 Posts
I've been looking for this for months, and I finally found it. It was when Taker tagged with the Rock to fight Edge & Christian on 12/18/01. Look it up on Youtube. I'm new here so I can't post the link. Hopes this helps.

· Registered
1,677 Posts
Armageddon 2000 in the 6 men Hell in a Cell.

· Premium Member
46,388 Posts
I *think* he first came out to Rollin at Armageddon 2000... could be wrong though :p.

As for his last appearance before returning as the ABA... September 1999... possibly a SD.
I believe you are right about Rollin. He had been using "American Bad Ass" for his biker gimmick, but I do remember the Six Pac Hell in a Cell at Armageddon 2000 being the first time he came out to Rollin.

His last appearance before going to the ABA (and it was a long absence) was sometime in December 99. He was supposed to be in the Six Pac WWF Championship Match at the upcoming PPV (I want to say it was Unforgiven, but I could be wrong). That particular episode of Smackdown was the one where Vince was trying to screw Triple H over by making him compete in a Best of 5 Gimmick Matches series with the other five men (Rock, Mankind, Kane, Undertaker, & Big Show) involved in order to secure his spot in the Six Pac. Undertaker refused to Wrestle HHH for some reason, so Vince pulled him out of the PPV match as well, and Taker just walked off. Mideon & Viscera actually took Taker's place in the SD match against Triple H (which was a Casket Match) and The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith took over his spot at the PPV in the Six Pac Challenge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.