Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
big show was never the top heel; he was bound to lose to multiple 200+ pound wrestlers. kane, HHH, y2j, edge, and orton were all better heels
Tbh it's hard to be some monstrous heel when you are losing to people who look like kids in comparison to you. Sadly entire point of his WWE career was for him to be punching bag and to be lifted by people like Cena, Lesnar, Lashley, etc so they can show off their strength. I feel like he deserved more. There was never before a guy that size who could do things he could in his prime.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
He's honestly been pretty irrelevant during his entire run in the WWE. Even his theme music has been a hilarious disaster. He was actually used better in WCW

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
When he came from WCW and was immediately jobbed to Austin.

The final nail in the coffin occurred when he was doing that stupid gimmick where he was cosplaying as different characters like Hulk Hogan. He in essence is a 7 foot Miz minus the talking ability and charisma.

With the exception of Brock Lesnar, the Undertaker, Hogan and Goldberg (and maybe Rock), WWF/E never had any credible special attractions.

·
Premium Member
4,737 Posts
Probably 1999. Still one of the worst burials they have done to a guy who should have that once in a generation aura around him. By WrestleMania 2000, no one took him seriously and he was already the least likely guy to win that four way match. And yet THAT was still 1000x better than where he is today. 4863 face/heel turns. Getting beaten by small guys. But the absolute worst thing that makes me never want to see him ever again?:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Throughout his WWF/E career he has been a comedy face or serious heel. It's the way WWE like to use giants. Look at Jordan Omogbehin's debut for example. Dressed as a ninja.

I do respect him though as he was good at working with heels like Punk and Cody who would embarrass him kayfabe wise by telling him he is not funny or showing embarrassing Wrestlemania losses.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts