Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And when did it become the most devastating move in the WWE? All these people jobbing to the Cobra is making me lol.

·
I am a solid B+
7,289 Posts
a while ago but he never hit it...it was like Flair's top rope climb..long set up for no payoff..

but it's gets the crowd behind him and it's no worse then the claw or the spike

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I hate the Cobra. Seeing Santino use it on Gabriel to win the Tag Team Titles was stupid, as was him using it to beat Ryder a while ago.

·
Registered
133 Posts
It would be nice to see it as a standard move but not as a finisher.
I remember the times he would always try to use it but fails.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
One of the guest hosts introduced it to Santino and he has been using it ever since.

He's only hit it like three times though.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Search on YouTube. there's some matches where the Cobra "rises itself", and santino treats his hand like a pet, to calm it down.
The cobra, the dodge, the trombone, or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Pt5Zo4ycE

No matter. Santino is a master on what he does: entertain us. He's probably my favorite wrestler, nowadays.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
It's fine as a comedy bit, but when he starts winning championships with it I begin to get irritated.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Cynic:
the Rock'n'sock connection
Billy and Chuck
Kane and Hurricane
Hurricane and Rosey, S.H.I.T
Matt Hardy and MVP

Comedy acts are not new on Tag team scene, and now and then they win titles (the only one without a title on the above list is Kane and Hurricane, I think). Koslov and Santino will not be the last ones. And can be very enjoyable runs, given the chance.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I like it, it's entertaining, and no worse than a lot of moves, like the Peoples Elbow. That one used to always bug me.

·
Banned
353 Posts
It Was introduced by a guest host i cant remember who
i no it was a male comidian though anyway
The cobra irritates me too its a weak ass
move i dont no about the peoples
elbow but atleast the 5 knuckle
stuffle is a regular move ive never
once seen cena even think off pinning someone
after using it the same should go here
the cobras funny yes but it should be a regular
move i no people think its funny but when he
got Sheamus to job to him i was pissed off
not laughing if santino wants to be a joke fine
just stay away from decent talent espically
the guy who toke out Triple H

Last Night was kinda different
not really though
atleast when he used it
one could arrugue the
other guy wasnt ready for it so it was more effective
apart from that though it sucks ive never liked it
his funny yes but id prefer to see WRESTLING

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Cynic:
the Rock'n'sock connection
Billy and Chuck
Kane and Hurricane
Hurricane and Rosey, S.H.I.T
Matt Hardy and MVP

Comedy acts are not new on Tag team scene, and now and then they win titles (the only one without a title on the above list is Kane and Hurricane, I think). Koslov and Santino will not be the last ones. And can be very enjoyable runs, given the chance. Is hos I remember it

:O:O Kane and Hurricane won the tag team titles, Kane defended singelhanded against 3 tag teams in a TLC match!

·
Banned
3 Posts
Hey now Matt Hardy and MVP was actually a good tag team and a good fued

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
its a comedy move in the same vein as the peoples elbow, which is basicly, the original. nearly every big face wrestler has tried to copy the peoples elbow in some way or another and FAILED. the five knuckle shuffle is just the biggest pile of crap ive ever seen. the ballin elbow is rubbish. and boom drop... shit. all fail on originality. the only one that was ever good were the peoples elbow, and the worm. santino has now been added to the list, the cobra is amazing.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
This. I loved it before he pinned Gabriel with it.
before he pinned 2 totally green guys that arnt gonna be over in a long ass time? its a nerve stab if you want the logic behind it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts