Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no homo just wanted to no he looks disgusting in tights with that beer belly also this isnt a troll attempt its serious

·
Registered
6,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Nah.. when Piggie James left they were gonna have Fatt Hardy feud with LayCool, but he protested his way out of the company so he can go to TNA and have a cheeseburger on a pole match with Abyss.

In fact don't be surprised if Hardy shows up under an Abyss mask as Russo tries to recreate the fake Undertaker/Sting/Kane angle.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I love how it's ok for Jericho to be fat but not for any one else lol.
Being fat is a priviledge. Only awesome people like JBL and Jericho and Patton Oswalt and Tony Soprano get to be fat. They can splurge whenever they want. You gotta earn that right.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
The guy's almost 40 and they're actually testing for steroids now. It's unfortunate but perfectly natural that his physique is going to decline. Edge is getting pudgier, Christian and Taker just look frail, and Kane of course has breasts. So goes life. You can't hold metabolism against them.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I just googled .......is for Trips, Orton, Vince and Cena and here are the results:

Triple H is dead.
John Cena is fred's dad.
Randy Orton is overrated.
Vince McMahon is an idiot.

:lmao

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
im 6 foot 2
183 pounds
so slightly better shape then fatboy jericho
lol Jericho is a better athlete than you'll ever be, kid. i don't give a shit what shape you're in.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts