Wrestling Forum banner

When Chris Jericho returns, will he return as Y2J or The Best In The World?

3042 18
Simple question guys,

When Jericho inevitably returns to WWE do you think he will return as a face with his always popular Y2J gimmick, or as a heel with the gimmick he left with, The Best In The World At What He Does? Or could he possibly come back with a new gimmick?

Your thoughts?
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,994 Posts
most likely a new gimmick, maybe a little of y2j and best in the world combined or completely new.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
hopefully Y2J gimmick apparently 'The Best In The World' gimmick was supposed to make jericho more sinister and intimidating but it didnt quite work out that way lol coz all he did was whine and complain like any other heel lol plus i think the gimmick he left with was getting pretty stale too it was past its expiration date lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Y2J is definitely outdated, and he won't go back to it. The Best in the World gimmick he had last run was excellent, and something I'm sure we will see elements of, but Jericho constantly evolves himself, so I'm sure we will see something new from him yet again to keep him fresh. I can't wait for him to come back, such a talented performer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hope he returns as Y2J and feuds with Orton and Randy turns to heel, that would be awesome, because randy is quite boring as face

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.