1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
That is an insult to max.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
That's actually a good question. But something like that probably hasn't entered the conscious of Dixie or Creative.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Its a very good question. They can either do a feud between the two teams, or have The Hardys take GenMe under their wing & try to mold them, which could be really interesting. The similarities between GenMe & The Hardys past selves are just too obvious to ignore.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Hardys are main event status, Generation Me isn't unless Generation Me are mentored or something by the Hardyz

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
They gave Shannon Moore all those backstage skits with Gen Me and him comparing them to the Hardy's. It must have just slipped Bishoffs mind. Or maybe he doesn't care about it. He's put the Hardy's into his main event picture and Gen Me has been put into the non existant X-Division.

I have been wondering why Shannon Moore hasn't been interacting with the Hardy's at all. It's obvious they are using their fame to good effect with the booking. It seems odd they aren't trying to help their friend out. I guess having Ink Inc get that tag match this week was some help, but Shannon Moore could easily drop that tag team and just pal around with Immortal.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I don't think it's just slipped their mind, The Hardys are in a big angle right now with Immortal and Jeff Hardy is in a feud with Mr. Anderson so they can't just have them rival with a tag team at the same time.

When this whole Immortal angle is over in a few months or whatever it would be great to see Gen Me and The Hardys have a series of tag team matches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts