Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Kane vs Edge

It was anounced on the taping of this weeks Smackdown.

Ehhh, I think Edge gets the title here. It should be a decent match but not anything too good. What do you guys think?

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Hopefully Edge wins the Title and carries him to a good match.

This might actually bring Edge back to his old form, by giving him the title.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hopefullly ittle be a great match,but is it me, who thinks ever since Edge came back to win the royal rumble he hasnt been as good or explosive like he used to be. He seems to be getting tired more often in the ring, look at last weeks smackdown.Hopefully he can last the whole match with Kane.

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
I see Kane retaining and Edge taking the title at TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs. That would be more fitting.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
LOL, perfect promos. Coming from a Rock mark, I can't expect anything less. As for his title defenses, they suck. The guy can't do anything, he's sluggish as hell. He's about half as bad as Khali. I'm not kidding.

It could be worse, though. It could be Jeff Hardy like it was last summer.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The guy just beat Undertaker thrice... I don't think a guy like Edge would get to beat him so soon.

(edge is over-hyped and was better a heal.. i hate to see that guy as a face)

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Kane's reign is so bad, I might actually grow to like Edge again if he takes the belt off this 7 foot turd.
Actually, Kane is (w/ CM Punk) WWE's best champion is last few years. His reign has it all - good matches, amazing promos, the touch of nostalgia, and now we have fresh challenger (Edge).

·
Banned
542 Posts
The guy just beat Undertaker thrice... I don't think a guy like Edge would get to beat him so soon.

(edge is over-hyped and was better a heal.. i hate to see that guy as a face)
For Edge to just come out of nowhere and beat Kane in there first match for the WHC just wouldnt seem right. I mean from a storyline point Kane beat a weak taker then twice in a row beat a fully recharged one and a person that is trying to eliminate everything stupid just beats him in one shot that wouldn't make any sense to me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Actually, Kane is (w/ CM Punk) WWE's best champion is last few years. His reign has it all - good matches, amazing promos, the touch of nostalgia, and now we have fresh challenger (Edge).
Meh, it wasn't that good. His matches against Taker was boring and his promos are always the same damn thing. But now that the Taker is gone I'm expecting much better matches and promos. Kane deserves a good long title reign against different contenders. Hopefully he'll stop talking about Taker in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Kane's reign is so bad.
I have to agree with Pyro.

Initially when they put the belt on Kane I was happy, not only for him because he's jobbed for years and now finally he was getting what he deserved but also because it was unexpected and fresh. But this world title reign has been terrible, he cuts like 10 minute long promo's saying in 400 different ways hows he's going to be the dominant brother and beat the Undertaker, his in ring work isn't that great either, he's alright for a big man but just bores the hell out of me.

I really thought this Kane/Taker fued was going to be a good nostalgia trip with some decent promo's, oh how I've been wrong. After the Buried Alive match, I don't want to hear about this feud ever again.

Back on topic, It would be really great if Edge goes over Kane at Survivor series and get his 10th title reign, anything to get the belt off Kane.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
So we went through a torturing reign by Kane without Undertaker winning the title?Fucking injuries.
Tyler "whos dat" Reks could win the championship from Kane for all I care,just end his reign.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
This match will suck.

·
New Game. New Rules. New Era.
4,440 Posts
Pyro™;8995419 said:
Kane's reign is so bad, I might actually grow to like Edge again if he takes the belt off this 7 foot turd.
Kane's reign is not so bad, while it hasn't been the best, It could've been way worse, but I have been pleased.

I see a DQ finish at Survivor Series, Edge wins at TLC.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Who gives a fuck about Edge? whatever happened to new guys winning the title with no build what so ever I wanna see a Kaval/Kofi/Del Rio reign, and I’m not kidding.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
I don't hate Kane's title reign but I understand why people aren't enthuse about it. I knew what we were going to get with Kane as champion. And honestly, I don't mind.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
there is no babyface being built up on smackdown since wwe doesnt know how to build babyfaces. it only makes sense for edge to become champion so he could then go on to feud with up and coming heels like swagger, del rio, and possibly ziggler.

There are much more possibilities with edge as champion then with kane as champion going forward , especially when it comes to elevating younger talent.

·
Registered
386 Posts
LOL, perfect promos. Coming from a Rock mark, I can't expect anything less. As for his title defenses, they suck. The guy can't do anything, he's sluggish as hell. He's about half as bad as Khali. I'm not kidding.

It could be worse, though. It could be Jeff Hardy like it was last summer.
This coming from a Miz mark. Even on Miz's best day he is still not anywhere near The Rock's level. But back on point I think Kane's title reign was refreshing at first but has started to die out, the last match in particular was just plain awful: 500 punches, 2 choke slams, 1 hells gate.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts