Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as I did the WWE Title one I thought I may as well do this one too lol. I'm picking Kane here. I think he will eventually lose to Taker whenever he returns.

·
Asuka
96,471 Posts
Kane is the safe bet, but there's always the possibility that Rey could win it back via Taker interference, with Kane vs Taker being a main event with no title on the line. It's not likely, though.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Seeing how it is Summerslam, I would be expecting Taker to make his return. Probably after Kane retaining rather than Rey. There's a serious lack of star power in the SD main event. Taking the title off Kane would get rid of the quick and easy way to get Taker back in the title scene.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It would make ABSOLUTELY no sense what so ever to have Kane lose the title back to Rey Mysterio. If that happens then WWE should have kept the title on Rey in the first place. No way WWE will do 3 title changes in a row at a ppv. First Rey at Fatal Four Way, then Kane at Money in the Bank, then possibly REY AGAIN AT SUMMERSLAM? I mean the best possible way for Undertaker to be champ again is to win the title back from the man who attacked him which is Kane. Taker vs Kane for the title is a bigger money maker than without the title. So by this logic Kane retains at Summerslam but as for the next ppv I highly doubt Kane will retain.....

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
At first I didn't care for Kane holding the World title, but now I want him to hold it to Mania and face Taker for the belt. I really couldn't care less who wins it.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Having him drop it right back to Rey would make absolutely zero sense.
Having one of their biggest stars winning the WHC in his biggest market?

Rey Mysterio to win with help from the Undertaker, then a triple threat at Night of Champions, and finally a blow-off Undertaker/Kane HIAC match the next PPV. That's the way to do it.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Rey Mysterio to win with help from the Undertaker, then a triple threat at Night of Champions, and finally a blow-off Undertaker/Kane HIAC match the next PPV. That's the way to do it.
I'm sorry but you're an idiot. WHY WOULD WWE PUT THE TITLE BACK ON REY AGAIN? IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER...USUALLY WHEN WWE HAS A SUPERSTAR LOSE A TITLE 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 THEY ALMOST ALWAYS LOSE THE REMATCH LOOK IT UP. PEOPLE WANT TO SEE KANE VS TAKER WORLD TITLE AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS NOT A TRIPLE THREAT! IF REY MYSTERIO WINS THE TITLE BACK AT SUMMERSLAM AND THERES A TRIPLE THREAT AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS THEN IT WILL BE THE DUMBEST DECISION IN HISTORY OF WRESTLING!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts

It would make Rey's second reign pointless. Plus Rey said he wanted to take time off since Wrestlemania this year.

·
Premium Member
11,868 Posts
Considering the WWE has fucked Kane's character year after year, I wouldn't be surprised to see them take the one bit of credibility he has earned and throw it away by having him lose the title back to Rey (albeit via interference from Undertaker). However, with Smackdown moving to SyFy in October, I believe WWE wants the title on Taker for the move; so I'll say Kane retains but drops it to Taker in the next few months.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I'm sorry but you're an idiot. WHY WOULD WWE PUT THE TITLE BACK ON REY AGAIN? IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER...USUALLY WHEN WWE HAS A SUPERSTAR LOSE A TITLE 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 THEY ALMOST ALWAYS LOSE THE REMATCH LOOK IT UP.
Going back to the Scramble...

Chris Jericho lost to Batista. Won the rematch.
John Cena lost to Edge. Won the rematch.
Edge lost to John Cena. Won the rematch.
Jeff Hardy lost to CM Punk. Won the rematch.
CM Punk lost to Jeff Hardy. Won the rematch.

On the WWE Title side of things since 2007...

Randy Orton lost to Triple H. Won the rematch.
Triple H lost to Randy Orton. Won the rematch.
Edge lost to Jeff Hardy. Won the rematch.
Randy Orton lost to Batista. Won the rematch.
Randy Orton lost to John Cena. Won the rematch.
John Cena lost to Batista. Won the rematch.

That's eleven. You said 90%. Show me 110 World Title reigns since 2007/2008.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts