Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my old SOG Flash II for 5+ years, It's a fantastic knife, clips easily into my pocket and is functional immediately after drawing. But it was out of work the other day. Now I have to move on to a new one. I've just looked into this Pocket Knife. Is it nice one to go with? Will I be disappointed? Any other options?
I'm sure there are plenty of other pocket knife peeps out there, what do you carry and why?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I got a Kobalt pocket knife and I've had it since 2008. It's a nice little knife that I keep on my pocket all the time. Very useful and still has a pretty sharp blade to it, as I sharpen all my knives on a regular basis. Would I recommend it? I feel like it's a personal choice. It might be something worth checking out though.

Currently I have the one on the right side of the picture.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Really? You came onto a wrestling forum and thought "I wonder what knives everyone carries...."

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I'm pretty sure carrying a knife around is illegal as it's a concealed weapon. I'm not 100% on that, but I'm pretty sure. I don't carry a knife with me when I go out, I don't have to. I'm a pretty decently sized guy, so people tend to leave me alone.

·
Registered
210 Posts
or people that do work that requires knives....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts