Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mrs. Randy Orton
Queen Cobra
20,097 Posts
Boston cream for me, though, I do enjoy double chocolate at times.

They sometimes come out with “specialty” donuts, there was some dream one I missed out on, but, it looked hella good.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

They sometimes come out with “specialty” donuts, there was some dream one I missed out on, but, it looked hella good.
Same!

I also like apple fritters or some of the cinnamon ones that go well with apple cider in the Fall.

• Love
Reactions: Eastwood

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

I liked eclair donuts growing up, but most shops only have Boston cream nowadays (smaller)

Maple icing would be my second fave. French cruller is my third fave.

·
Mrs. Randy Orton
Queen Cobra
20,097 Posts
I liked eclair donuts growing up, but most shops only have Boston cream nowadays (smaller)

Maple icing would be my second fave. French cruller is my third fave.
My brother used to play hockey and was obsessed with eclairs, had them after every practice lol . I get the mini ones from the store, I love eating them straight out of the fridge, soooo good.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Jelly, both powdered or glazed, or the old fashioned glazed.. I used to love the chocolate but I realized I hated it’s taste in the morning and ever since then I was no longer into it.

I got into a “honey dipped” phase that Tim Hortons has back when I lived in Toronto, unfortunately it’s quality variates among branches especially international ones outside of Canada

I do love the occasional crullers, bearclaws, and cinnamon rolls, for every-now-and-then dunkers like myself, I find those more complementary with coffee than the old fashioned glazed, though not discrediting the latter at all

However, these new waves of donuts don’t do it for me, ones with caramel (stuffed or topped) or marshmallows M&Ms etc.. too much sweetness that kills the heavenly taste of the bun itself

Also, shoutout to these bags of mini powdered donuts in convenience stores (Tescos in the UK) that are out of this world good

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Probably Boston Creme. Which is ironic because I'm from Pittsburgh and can't stand anything Boston related.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts