Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
I like Pro Wrestling Talk Radio, which I usually listen to on Itunes. The panel usually stays on topic pretty well and aren't annoying and I seem to agree more often than not with their views, though they all can notably have differing views at times. Its usually structured very well too. Sometimes they can be pretty funny as well, I know I laughed a few times in their last podcast from Wednesday.

· Registered
5,813 Posts
There are so god damn many of them now.

I used to listen to the Law and Review-A-Wai, but each one is the same. The LAW is just them complaining, the one guy being so loud, complaining, results whilst complaining, special guest, title bout trivia, just bland now. Review-A-Wai is John Pollock giving results from years ago, complaining, and Wai Ting just starting something and drifting off.

I did listen to the Jimmy Korderas one around the Royal Rumble and I liked it because at least he knew the score, but I drifted off on that one too.

I listen to Colt Cabana's The Art of Wrestling too, which is probably my most frequent podcast. I really enjoy it when I remember to listen and have found that all wrestlers, absolutely including Colt, from X-Pac to Chris Masters to Kofi Kingston, all seem like pretty nice interesting people. If you've not heard before I recommend a listen. There's over 100 1hour+ shows as well so there's a lot to get your teeth into, ideal for when you're just walking somewhere or looking for something to listen to when work is quiet.

Has anybody listened to any of Shane Helms' podcasts yet? Thinking of listening but not sure if I would like them or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.