Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Asuka
96,358 Posts
I can't find it anywhere but the one time JBL tagged with Kennedy (the one time on television anyway), he cut an amazing promo making fun of Mexicans. He came out with a raft around him, a poncho and a giant sombrero, it was absolutely hysterical. That's my favourite.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
HBK heel turn promo in the NG Era I think,after some PPV,I don't remember the date or anything else

Also,it's not really a promo,but Taker's «If you like to sleep with your sister say WHAT?

Crowd - WHAT?» is priceless

Also,The Rock's promo with Lillian Garcia about some strudel... :lmao

Oh,and one to remember is the legendary 7 second pose by E&C after they first became Tag Team Champions

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I can't find it anywhere but the one time JBL tagged with Kennedy (the one time on television anyway), he cut an amazing promo making fun of Mexicans. He came out with a raft around him, a poncho and a giant sombrero, it was absolutely hysterical. That's my favourite.
Was this the same promo, in which he showed a video of him chasing a few mexican immigrants away from somewhere.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Any of following

* One of the Flair ones where he's in tears before he even gets a word out, but then starts elbow dropping his own jacket etc.

* Austin's promo against Mike Tyson in 98, where he calls him out and gives him the finger then pushes him was pretty special. That was possibly the WWF's biggest angle since WM1 and Austin pulled it off perfectly.

* HBK's promo in Toronto in 05 was basically 'working the crowd 101' and was an A+ promo.

* Jake the Snake's heel promo talking about how good it felt slapping Miss Elizabeth.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
1. Bret Hart snapping on Vince after his cage match, It was the Monday night Raw before WrestleMania 13.

2. Degeneration-X with Jason Sensation mocking The Nation of Domination.

3. Pillman's Got a Gun, specially when Pillman drops the F-Bomb on live television.

4. The Rock & Mankind "This Is Your Life" Segment.

5. The night that Shawn Michaels put Marty Jannety through a glass window and became the Heartbreak Kid.

6. The Promo Shane Douglas gave after he beat 2 Cold Scorpio in a championship tournament match.

7. When Degeneration-X made Kane say "SUCK IIIIIIT"!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts

These three are ones that came to mind almost instantly. Didn't want to repeat anybody else on this. Even though I do give honorable mentions to Jericho's "Man of 1004 Holds", the HHH/HBK leading up to Summerslam 2002 and the Heyman worked shoot prior to Survivor Series 2001.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts