Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,354 Posts
Coke Zero.

Tasted bad initially but after a while you stop being able to tell the difference and OG Coke becomes the one that seems off.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Coke Zero.

Tasted bad initially but after a while you stop being able to tell the difference and OG Coke becomes the one that seems off.
Coke Zero got replaced by Coke No Sugar. It's basically the same thing though.

Water is my fave though. It's a boring choice but I drink so much of the damn stuff lol.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Drink - Iced Tea
Beer- Troegs Nimble Giant
Liquor - Booker's Bourbon

·
Registered
376 Posts
regular coke, mountain dew, iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts (w/ cream and sugar), coke slushies

When I drink diet soda I like the selection from the Coke Freestyle Machine they have at gas stations.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Overall beverage of choice for me is not even a competition. It's coffee.

I have an espresso machine in my kitchen that I use every day if I'm home in the morning. And for days in the office, I have an Aeropress to make espresso. I am a bit of a coffee snob, in that I never use grounds that were ground more than a couple of days earlier ... and when using the aeropress, I use a thermometer to ensure the water isnt too hot before hitting the beans ...

But having said that, I still buy from coffee chains as well, and use instant when I can't be bothered with it taking 8 minutes to make a cup instead of 2. :)

Side Note: If you drink decaf coffee, you are a bad person, and are going to hell. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts