Wrestling Forum banner

WHATS YOUR CURRENT DREAM MATCH

5011 Views 75 Replies 69 Participants Last post by  Bruze
My Dream Match-

I think a great idea for a match would be The Corre Vs Nexus Vs D Generation X, in a group triple threat match would be amazing. It would be a great combination of old and new talent and would almost definitely boost ratings.

Wouldnt happen though with the like of Sean Waltman (XPAC), Monty Sopp (Billy Gunn) and Brian Gerard James (Road Dogg) all falling out with the WWE.

But it would be a great match, especially with weeks of build up, smaller matches and match interruptions, skits etc ending in a - NO Disqualification - Group Tripple Threat - Bragging Rights match.

And bring back Chyna just for FUN.

WHAT IT YOUR CURRENT DREAM MATCH (THE ONLY RULE IS THEY HAVE TO BE ALIVE AND A WRESTLER)
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Uhm... out of everything possible, every combination of every wrestler in the world that's what you want to see most? Ah well - each to their own!

I'd personally love to see Jericho-Punk - both genius' on the mic and could provide an extremely entertaining fued/run of matches. I'm wondering who would be best as face, perhaps side with Jericho as the face with Punk as the heel.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
MY CURRENT DREAM MATCH WOULD HAVE TO BE RICKY STEAMBOAT, SAMOA JOE, NIGEL MCGUINNESS, AND KENTA KOBASHI VS. JOHN MORRISON, CM PUNK, BRYAN DANIELSON, AND KENTA IN A 60-MINUTE IRON MAN 8-MAN TAG MATCH.

· Kirk
2,783 Posts
Rocks vs Cena vs Shawn Michaels vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Steve Austin vs. Sting vs. Undertaker just to get everything over with in one big match.

Seriously though, HBK/Rock or Taker/Sting. I don't know why they couldn't make HBK/Rock happen since they were both active together in 02/03.

· Banned
4,476 Posts

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Inferno Match
The Undertaker vs Melina

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Nevermind.

· Banned
176 Posts
In WWE-Danielson vs. Regal in a pupil vs teacher match.The match could be build up as the final lesson for Danielson.Regal retires after his loss cause he sees his work is done.

Pure wrestling-Holy Demon Army vs Kobashi and Takayama (all in their primes)

Hardcore-Wifebeater and Zandig vs Sick Nick Mondo and Jon Moxley in a deathmatch (also all in their primes)

· Proud Pastafarian =)
4,066 Posts
AJ Styles vs Randy Orton

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.