Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As of late I've noticed that W-E Forums is getting more and more immature. If you look in the Anything Forum on the first page alone theres like atleast 15 threads that have been closed and a couple more that should be closed. It seems were being taken over by "n00bs." We have these morons making the "My Threads" and the "Guys Who Think They're the Shits" coming in there like their the boss and saying how stupid they are and flame them.

In the Suggestion and Feedback Forum we have people asking the same questions over and over again even though the same question was answered the day before. In the Graphics place it seems the only people who are requesting a banner aren't allowed to request. It just seems people aren't paying any attention to anything.

It seems that we're slowing turning into a board were you can't make a post without getting flamed and told that your basiclly a moron for stating your opinion.

It kind of sickens me that this place is slowing turning into one of those boards that nobody likes and has the bad rep. I don't even like posting here anymore and I'm a W-E junkie. It seems all I do now is help people out in the Feedback Forum and post the nudie pics for all the under age lurkers to get their willies on.

So there's my little rant that'll probably get 5 posts and only one of them will actually be on topic.

Now you can discuss the State of W-E.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I've seen the same thing. Some of the n00bs really are idiots. I'm most likely part of the problem, a big part, so I'm gonna start being good before I get banned. From now on, no more spamming from me.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Yes, l can see all the n00bs taking over the forum, but that's what they do, Yes, they do post the same questions over and over again without reading the rules, but oh well, that a part of them, we can't change anything, they have to do it themself.

And, l hate when people post topics that are not in the right place or have already been posted, it has happend lately in the Wrestling Boards.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Shut the fuck up James and Show. Both of you are two of the fucking ones that act like that. Probably the worst out of the bunch. Hell, I know I act immature or something like that. I honestly don't give a fuck what you fucking fuckheads think of it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Lacrimosa said:
Shut the fuck up James and Show. Both of you are two of the fucking ones that act like that. Probably the worst out of the bunch. Hell, I know I act immature or something like that. I honestly don't give a fuck what you fucking fuckheads think of it.
Read me.

I think in the anything forum it looks like there's a lot more n00bs posting threads, because Nitemare done away with the Dumpster for the locked threads. So they're all there to see, and for staff to spam in, keeping them at the top. I personally would like the Dumpster back for that reason. It does make the forums seem less professional.

Anyway, yeah it seems there are some newbies and n00bies coming in here as if they're boss or something, posting with attitudes and creating pointless threads in the wrong areas. I think we need to pm or email the newbs a set of the forum rules so when they join, they read it and save us the trouble of going through the same threads about editing sigs and posting pics and the other crap that has been posted lately.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
awww...poor snake.

Crunch's observations are correct, but in WE's defence, I've noticed the same thing at almost every forum I've been a member at recently (say the last 6 months).
A new generation of posters seem to be coming through who believe (mistakingly) that their shit doesn't stink, carrying an incapability to read forum rules, or even entire posts.

As an unbiased comment, perhaps the banter between the likes of BB & Nitemare (as examples) may intice some of the attitudes & flaming, but in truth I don't think so...BB & Nitemare aren't on other boards where this same problem is occuring.

It's more young kids with poor attitudes getting internet access I think.
I've also noticed the number of lurkers in womens sections has also increased...related perhaps?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^^Well that problem has now been fixed after 10 minutes of moving them to the Dumpster, yes Kaneanite, the Dumpster. We can't see it on the main board but it's an option when you move a thread. It looks shit with the closed threads the way they are.

Lacrimosa said:
I find it ironic that the two main culprits were the first members to reply. I asked one of them to smarten up yesterday as I was sick of their shit, as were many other.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I know I'm a big part of the problem. I even said it in my post. Appearantly trying to change my attitude and saying it in my post is a good enough reason for me to get flamed.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
Effect said:
And, l hate when people post topics that are not in the right place or have already been posted, it has happend lately in the Wrestling Boards.
Speaking of that, I hate it when people respond saying it's in the wrong part of the forum. Example:

Newbie: hey everyone, how do u post pics?
Member 1: wrong forum
Member 2: yeah wrong forum noob
Member 3: ^^what he said
Member 4: why isn't he banned already?

It's stupid and dumb. It will eventually be moved or closed by a staff member, we don't need everyone to say that.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts