Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
The parents are what's wrong with kids these days. It starts at home.

And this reminds me of when I was in middle school. We had a rookie teacher for music class. I tended to act an ass a lot and people followed my lead, and we ended up making her cry because she couldn't get us to stop and let her teach. Looked like she was ready to quit. I felt bad about that. Tried to be nice to her from then on.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
$70k raised for this lady and it keeps going up as I type this. It's nice to see good people try to undue the actions of little evil shits. I hope they get expelled, harassed by peers and beaten by their parents while she laughs it up on a awesome vacation.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Annoying little bastards. If you actually say something back to shut them up, they will go home and cry to their parents who will be out for your head. They know they can get away with doing things like this.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
That was horrible, I hope they can raise enough money for that lady so she can either retire or take a long vacation. And since the YoutTube video has the kids' names in it, I hope there's some serious action taken against those little shits.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
That granny should fight the power and chop there fucking heads of there shoulders then give me all there money.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.