Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This made me so mad and sad at the same time. I wanted to slap those fuckers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If I was in that bus I'd slap some respect into them, or at least stop them.
Why is nobody doing or saying anything. o.o

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Those kids need their ass beat nine ways to Sunday. If I would of done that growing up and my parents found out. I sure as hell wouldn't be typing this right now. Respect for your elders is truly dead, that's fucking sad.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
The parents are what's wrong with kids these days. It starts at home.

And this reminds me of when I was in middle school. We had a rookie teacher for music class. I tended to act an ass a lot and people followed my lead, and we ended up making her cry because she couldn't get us to stop and let her teach. Looked like she was ready to quit. I felt bad about that. Tried to be nice to her from then on.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
$70k raised for this lady and it keeps going up as I type this. It's nice to see good people try to undue the actions of little evil shits. I hope they get expelled, harassed by peers and beaten by their parents while she laughs it up on a awesome vacation.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Why is nobody doing or saying anything.
People are cowards and people pleasers. You don't have to look no further than the General WWE section of this forum where threads are made about how Wrestling is "uncool".

Pathetic isn't it?

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I saw this on the news this morning, was going to post it before I saw this thread. In the words of James Curran, they should get their heads chopped off.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Annoying little bastards. If you actually say something back to shut them up, they will go home and cry to their parents who will be out for your head. They know they can get away with doing things like this.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
That was horrible, I hope they can raise enough money for that lady so she can either retire or take a long vacation. And since the YoutTube video has the kids' names in it, I hope there's some serious action taken against those little shits.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The video shows the teenagers getting more and more crude. At one point, a student says: ‘You’re so ugly, your kids should kill themselves.’

One of her sons had committed suicide 10 years ago

Wowwwwwwwwwwww that is fucked up.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
See how this PG wrestling product is fucking with these kids? When I was growing up and it was full of sex, violence, and vulgarity, we were much more respectful.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
See how this PG wrestling product is fucking with these kids? When I was growing up and it was full of sex, violence, and vulgarity, we were much more respectful.
Thats because they had in the begining - "Dont try this at home".

We listened. :p

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
That granny should fight the power and chop there fucking heads of there shoulders then give me all there money.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts