Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically this happens all the time and its pissing me off.It does it on every freakin computer I use.What's weird is my android phone loads it normaly.Shit you mods and admins need to pick your game up or I heading over to the ewrestlingnews forums.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
Does this problem occur with any other sites, or just this individual forum? If it's not just this one I would think it is a problem with your internet and not this site itself.

Try clearing your cache (temp cookies etc) and your surfing history. I would also suggest that you reset (unplug for about 30 seconds and then reconnect) any modem or router your PC(s) may be linked to.

I very rarely have troubles with this site to be honest. I hope your problem gets resolved soon my man.

·
Administrator
59,004 Posts
Basically this happens all the time and its pissing me off.It does it on every freakin computer I use.What's weird is my android phone loads it normaly.Shit you mods and admins need to pick your game up or I heading over to the ewrestlingnews forums.
It's nothing we can do you moron. An email has been sent to the company that owns this site. Go ahead and leave.

And if you were to look before posting, all of this has been discussed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.