Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything and everyone in the video is basically the same people. The immortals and Fortune... Jeff hardy is extremely over-used in the video package and overall, it shows basically NONE of the best talent they have on TNA... wtf is up with that?

·
Registered
60 Posts
It's to show that the Immortals have complete control over the company down to the small details including the opening video.

·
Registered
858 Posts
its not a disgrace, they are convinced that the faces of Hogan and Hardy will draw viewers.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I like how TNA displays Jeff Hardy (TNA WHC and the biggest star in 2009) in their opening video and people ARE STILL COMPLAINING.

That's right. Let's not show Hardy. Just once. Let's throw in some more shots of Kiyoshi, Orlando Jordan, So Cal Val, and Robbie E.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Immortal and Fortune have taken over the company.
They think they're the most important thing in wrestling hence the focus being on only them.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I found it hysterical and a nice touch. Also funny how they haven't done intros in months until this happened, to bad not everyone can see the humor in it.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I thought it was a great touch. They took TNA over and small details like this make it just a tad more belieable. I love the shot of Dixie signing the company over, absolutely hilarious.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
The Cross The Line theme was fucking stupid. "I be doing what I be doing" ? That rap/rock shit is whack and its not 1999. The theme TNA has correctly right now is their best Impact theme ever hands down.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I think the opening video is there to give a synopsis of the storyline.

Like Power Rangers used to do. :side:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I think the opening video is there to give a synopsis of the storyline.

Like Power Rangers used to do. :side:
TNA creative had taste? No way.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
As much as you can bitch about TNA, I really like this touch. It makes sense for the heels in charge of the company to do something like this.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I really like this touch, It shows the full control the Immortals have over TNA, even to the tinest detail eg (the intro).

As for intro themes, I liked i think it was called "Adrenaline Rush".

·
Registered
412 Posts
The theme TNA has correctly right now is their best Impact theme ever hands down.
Nah, I still think "Adrenaline Rush" was the best. This one is good too though, better than Cross the Line though I don't think Cross the Line was all that bad. To be honest, anything is better than the current wishy washy theme of Smackdown and the almost comical RAW theme.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I remember seeing a bit of Mr. Anderson...Anderson in the intro.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts