Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. That background music sucked. It was like something from a bad youtube video. Were people in the arena forced to listen to that? Or was it just on TV?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
Just on TV. Ever since Kane announced that Taker was in a vegetative state back in late May, many of his extended promos have had equally lame music in the background. I was in the Bakersfield crowd when he recited that huge speech with no music or anything, and sure enough, once they edited it and put it through postproduction, it had similar music on television.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
He delivered a great promo once again, not his best, I don't really care about the theme in the background, sometimes it adds, and sometimes it don't.

·
Registered
415 Posts
the music fits the promo very well. The promo itself is just not interesting anymore. Even with Paul Bearer by his side. I just don't care about this storyline anymore.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the music fits the promo very well. The promo itself is just not interesting anymore. Even with Paul Bearer by his side. I just don't care about this storyline anymore.
I'm with you on this. I used to be so into it, I didn't even notice the music. Now I'm so bored by it, I'm checking out the flames on the mat. Everytime I hear him say Big Brother, it's hard to keep listening. Bad part is, Kane is carrying this feud even with the bad material.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
the music adds to the promo. having the eeri music play in the background adds a creepy and demonic vibe to it which fits kane's character perfectly. its a nice touch, instead of the same old boring,bland promo's that most wrestlers cut. harping on the muscic in the background is nit picking for anything to be critical about.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
It adds a certain atmosphere to Kane's promos otherwise it would just be a big guy shouting into a microphone for 10 minutes.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah I don't really mind the music too much but I hope they don't do that "demon laugh" thing again every time Kane did his laugh. Kane's promos are still awesome lately :)

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
The music in the backround is good. It makes Kane's promos a bit more unique, compared to most promos anyway. I say keep it. I just wonder who's idea it was to do it that way.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
+1 to the notion that it helped the overall atmosphere of the promo.

That, and well, anything with Paul Bearer = win.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts