Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand Henry is finally getting a big push that has finally worked over his 15 years but i dont think he is anything special as some say now lol. I undertand people want orton to drop the belt and I agree he should drop it. But He should drop it to a better opponent who can wrestle. I mean i'd rather have orton hold it and drop it a mania or survuvor series to rhodes or bryan. I mean at least orton can wrestle. I dont have a problem with henry in a title feud but I think the champion should at least know how to wrestle a little. As much as i hate john cena he at least picks it up in PPv matches. Like I said glad the nery experiment has finally started to work but his wrestling skills are so bad that he shouldn't win the title before others

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I don't care if he "can't wrestle".The guy deserves to be World Champion and the guy
is playing his role perfectly right now.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Because he's spent years paying his dues and has earned the push he's getting. Hell, 6 months ago or so he was doing dance off's with The Uso's and fucking Khali, the guy deserves this.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah and Henry is a power wrestler but according to you he "can't wrestle".

Why? Because he's not doing elbow drops from the top rope?1
no i could give a fuck about high flying moves. But yu can't honestly tell me he is a good wrestler. I think his character has finally gotten interesting in 15 years but that dont mean shit to be honest.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
So if he 'deserves" the title because of his longevity in WWE where was Funaki's World title reign? At least he was talented and over at one time.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So if he 'deserves" the title because of his longevity in WWE where was Funaki's World title reign? At least he was talented and over at one time.
Right man. Ted Dibiase,Mr.Perfect, and hell even the brooklyn brawler could do more than henry lol

·
Spiral Wine Glass
657 Posts
OP, I think it's more Orton hate than Henry love. At this point (and in some cases, it has gotten a little irrational), a lot of people here on these forums just hate Orton especially after his last two feuds and just want to see him drop the title to anyone regardless of talent.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OP, I think it's more Orton hate than Henry love. At this point (and in some cases, it has gotten a little irrational), a lot of people here on these forums just hate Orton especially after his last two feuds and just want to see him drop the title to anyone regardless of talent.
Thats true. I mean I actualluy agree about orton dropping it to someone but it has to make sense. Like Cody rhodes or daniel bryan would make sense or even barrett. i mean orton holding the title for a little while longer considering he is having great matches wont kill anybody

·
Registered
151 Posts
How can you not love someone who splits wigs and kicks ass like Mark "mother f'ing" Henry?? In all seriousness people are tired of Orton being on top and would like to see a guy like Henry who's been around for 15 years get a World championship before he retires.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Nah,he deserves the title because he's awesome.

Funaki sucked and was nowhere near main event material.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's a good wrestler or someone he's size but just watch him cut a promo and you will understand why he is worth watching.Also he's match with Zeke wasn't too bad.
His promos are pretty generic. Its what every big man badass says. its not original for fucksake lol

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
he's as good as most and he knows what he's doing hell he's been doing it
more years than their champions and he's still there also henry = ratings.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts