Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously. I don't think they're that bad, they're actually pretty fun to watch. Did they do something bad backstage or do people just love to hate them?

·
Buried by Triple H
3,317 Posts
Re: What's with the hate on the usos?

They are very good, but they are not Punk/Bryan/AJ/Wyatts/Shield/Cesaro, so the internet naturally hates them.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts

I like them. Not an actual fan, but I enjoy their work.

Though, the repetition in the constant Shield and others/Usos and others matches is not as enjoyable.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts

I don't hate them but they always do the exact same stuff and they run out for the save way way way too often. It's annoying, as I typically root for bad guys, that the Uso's always come down for the save and get in some offense or clear the ring of The Shield when that's not believable at all because they are so far below The Shield. It's like Dolph and Miz clearing the ring of Orton/Cena, completely unbelievable.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts

Someone called them the "ew so awfuls" on here, but that's the only time I heard of Uso hate.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,573 Posts

I like them. Not an actual fan, but I enjoy their work.

Though, the repetition in the constant Shield and others/Usos and others matches is not as enjoyable.
This.

And I haven't really seen that much hate for them, if any, really.

·
PUSH BIG E
3,276 Posts

I don't really hate them.

Can't say I like them though. They're just kinda there. I think they can be entertaining. Their entrance is fun live.. but that's about all I can really say.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,573 Posts

I'd really be interested in seeing them in a SS tag match with Cody and Goldust, Bryan and Punk vs Shield and Wyatts. Could be a really good match at Survivor Series.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
What? I don't see much Usos hate on here.

Hey, I really dig the Usos, they feel like a proper tag team, have a great move set, and amazing chemistry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think they're alright. I'd wish for a bit more character progression but unfortunately it seems like its out of their hands and not really a possibility in this day and age.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
I haven't met anyone that full on hates them, but a lot of people are indifferent to them. I like them enough, kinda, but...they're just there? Maybe people just find them boring?

·
Registered
103 Posts
What? I don't see much Usos hate on here.

Hey, I really dig the Usos, they feel like a proper tag team, have a great move set, and amazing chemistry.
exactly how i feel. i'd rather see them out there in tag matches than your typical patchwork teams that somehow always get a title run.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts