Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who watch NXT, with the commentators saying he has no chance of winning the rumble, and remember the raw Mark Henry squash on the last raw.

WTF is going on? No one else is being painted as such a loser.

Its not conducive to a face turn, they cannot be aiming a left field swerve ball, that Dibiase will win the rumble.

Any ideas? Apart from making him so weak he retires (ie future endeavoured).

·
Banned
763 Posts
I blame Maryse. Worst. Valet. Ever. Bitch is more interested in getting herself over than Dibiase.

·
Registered
20,077 Posts
Hopefully it means the WWE has finally admitted he has no real upside.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
The fact that WWE are acknowledging his losing streak might lead to something, who knows he's finally gonna snap, ditches Maryse and his rookie, and then transforms into a badass and starts kicking everyone's ass.

One can hope. :side:

·
Registered
20,077 Posts
He's gonna win MITB and become World Champ a week later.

Hell no, they would never take someone who was jobbing to everyone just a week ago, let him win MITB, and then become world champion in a week's time.

Errr, nevermind...

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
With Goldust's injury it pretty much left him stranded for an angle. Goldust still has his belt, no?
Nope. Goldust returned it to Ted, Sr.

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nope. Goldust returned it to Ted, Sr.

:lmao

I forgot how much I loved that segment.

But back to the point at hand - NXT commentary frequently makes references to backstage workings and acts as the voice of public opinion. A lot of this started with Michael Cole and CM Punk, but Josh Matthews has carried this style far as well. The commentary reflects facts that the WWE wouldn't want stated on the top two shows, for the fear that it would kill ratings if they just openly spoke as they do on NXT.

And the fact is that Ted's Million Dollar Dream is over.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
The fact that WWE are acknowledging his losing streak might lead to something, who knows he's finally gonna snap, ditches Maryse and his rookie, and then transforms into a badass and starts kicking everyone's ass.

One can hope. :side:
he still won't pull it off because he's boring

·
Registered
192 Posts
Drop Maryse, get a few consecutive wins under his belt then there you have it. Dibiasi could be good in time. He looks good, good in the ring and can talk to a certain standard. Got potential i think.

·
Registered
81 Posts
They're making him look bad, really bad, so that when he eventually ditches Maryse and has perhaps a surprising, courageous run in the Rumble, he immediately has momentum.

Or more likely, WWE will book him being eliminated after 10 seconds by Santino.

·
Registered
192 Posts
They're making him look bad, really bad, so that when he eventually ditches Maryse and has perhaps a surprising, courageous run in the Rumble, he immediately has momentum.

Or more likely, WWE will book him being eliminated after 10 seconds by Santino.
Could well see this, seriously hope not.

·
Banned
27,204 Posts
He is complete and utter trash who will be lucky to not be future endeavoured this year.

I had a good chuckle when Striker was introducing the pros this week on NXT. Cheers for R-Truth. Boos for Ziggler. Cheers for Bryan. Boos for Alberto. And complete and utter silence for DiBiase.

·
Banned
4,461 Posts
Maryse counts. Dibiase doesn't. The fans were turning her face before all of this bullshit.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.