• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me how this is big or breaking rules:

"I make that poor American Bob Backlund tap khakhakha!"

you already know there are many out there twice the size of this, "Domizone" being one of them. Infact I made it smaller than before when I had 6 custom size pics.

someone out there is a bad comedienne

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
The first one's length. Well color me an idiot. Ya, disregard the last PM I sent you.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
It's too long wide, you've disobayed edits, so ima just ban you. So whatever, bye.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I am sorry Kaneanite, but what Babyboy said kind of set me off. He was being a little bit on the anti-staff side of things.

Edited my previous post to appease everyone here.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
OnlyMe said:
I don't see why anyone should be pro-staff on this site.
True. But I also don't see why anyone should be anti-staff on this site. Unless a specific staff member pissed you off, but that's between you and them. Ya.

Chuck, editing your post doesn't help. Just...stop being such a goody goody brown noser. You remind me of a freaking wrestling mark or something. Cheer all the good guys. Boo all the bad guys. No matter what.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Admins are the worst kind of people.

Reactions: O'Haire

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Kaneanite said:
True. But I also don't see why anyone should be anti-staff on this site. Unless a specific staff member pissed you off, but that's between you and them. Ya.

Chuck, editing your post doesn't help. Just...stop being such a goody goody brown noser. You remind me of a freaking wrestling mark or something. Cheer all the good guys. Boo all the bad guys. No matter what.
What did he said?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
BabyBoy said:
What did he said?
I can't remember exactly what did he said, but I think he basically praised BDV for banning someone, and insulted you for talking shit about his secret crush.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts