Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First we saw Sting, then they added RVD, Paul Heyman came back(and is on the alumni page now too). For some random reason, they added Shane/Steph on their today as well.

What's the point of them suddenly doing all this? Did someone run out of ideas for wwe.com so they decided to just do stuff that should have already been done? Or could this eventually tie in with their whole "Revolution" storyline which only seems to be mentioned on wwe.com

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It almost seems like the writers of WWE.Com are living in the past, accepting the past was much better than the current shit.

Eddie G being mentioned a lot also :)

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
At least you get to read all those bios, and watch photos and videos of new alumni. Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At least you get to read all those bios, and watch photos and videos of new alumni. Nothing wrong with that.
But the thing is that some wwe.com videos aren't even available outside of USA. So it's useless for most of the "WWE Universe"

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Usually the alumni people they add are the ones who are in good terms with WWE, and the Stephanie/Shane addition is because of who they are to the WWE. I am actually surprised it took this long to add them. But if Shane does return and fires Ace this will be epic. Also Sting was close to debuting in WWE, so I can see that they are at least in good terms.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I doubt Shane McMahon is coming back to make a one off appearance on RAW. Stephanie I can see cos shes writing the damn show.
Yea I realized that after I wrote that comment. Had no idea Shane was added.

I do think the majority of the people newly added save Shane and Sting are individuals slated for some type of one off return appearance though. Lita especially--she's been hanging around at WWE events way too often, unless Punk just has it so good that her pussy can't go without a break for a week.

Ok it's probably more the latter part than anything. So never mind altogether.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
What's the point of them suddenly doing all this?
It´s not suddenly. The alumni section was on wwe.com for years, people just didn´t noticed it earlier because of the older designs of the website.
The alumni profile of Miss Elizabeth is for over 3 years on wwe.com

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I just came in here to point out that "alumni" is the plural. (alumnus is singular, if you were wondering).

·
Stay Fearless
7,380 Posts
Maybe they are wanting to bring these people back into the WWE, so newer viewers know who they are when they come back?

·
Registered
33 Posts
all former divas on wwe.com so why not steph that was the best hell diva ever along with trish and lita.and befor anybady tell me that she a executive now cause also vince is a
executive . and his naked ass photos still on wwe.com

((candice- dawn marie- ivory- jazz -cherry- maria- luna vachon-
melina_ michelle mcccool _ molly holly _ miss elizabeth _maryse_
the bella _sable_stacy_ tiffany_torrie _trish ))

all of them on wwe classic superstar so why not steph and to be fair also chyna " one Unique diva only happen once " should be there too

1 - 20 of 21 Posts