Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you been on social media im sure you've seen this going around.

No one

Absolutely nobody

Suddenly wrestlers are talking about their folks out the blue.

Otis saying how his mom homeschooled him. Liv Morgan on her mom being an inspiration. Now Shotzi Blackheart talking about her father raising her.

Is this parents appreciation week or something?

Maybe it has to do with Becky becoming a mother so they decided to let other wrestlers tell us about their parents im guessing.

Kudas to the parents out their who do raise kids, biological or adopted. A special shoutout to Shad for putting his son first.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
You couldn’t find a better topic to write

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
It is part of the big rumored storyline that WWE had to postpone due to the Virus. It's going to eventually lead to a big parents vs children angle, when the jealous parents betray their children and try to take their place on the roster.

It will culminate in a huge traditional Survivor Series Parents vs Children match.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is part of the big rumored storyline that WWE had to postpone due to the Virus. It's going to eventually lead to a big parents vs children angle, when the jealous parents betray their children and try to take their place on the roster.

It will culminate in a huge traditional Survivor Series Parents vs Children match.

If this was late 90s early 2000s. I wouldnt put it pass WWE to do this lol.

These werent tweets. They segments/promos/video packages on the shows.

How does Shozti saying "My dad rasied me" segway into im gonna crush Candice, Dakota, Raquel, and Chelsea riding that big ass tank?

I can hear Vince. "Becky is gonna be a mom now. Lets have all the babyfaces talk about their mom's and dad's. Triple H you do this on NXT to."

Next Smackdown Elias is gonna sing about his folks

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Remember when wrestlers were larger than life characters and they wouldn't whinge about their parents?

Could you imagine the Macho Man or Hogan having a cry about mom and dad back in the 80s? lol

I don't want to hear anything about a wrestlers personal life unless it involves a storyline (ie cenas dad or stu & helen hart). Or the Ultimate Warrior cutting a promo about a plane taking a nose dive and thanking his mom after? haha

Just reason #1342148 why kayfabe is dead

1 - 12 of 12 Posts