Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just aboout all of the main eventers have changed their names recently, to the point where I don;t know who the hells who anymore. Even MJW swithced her name to Kerrigan or something, and GP changed his name to Hereditary Clone or something. I'm confused.

N

·
0 Posts
If you had read my announcement you would know how to tell who is who...

Anyway, Knocturnal changed his name to Subtle Suicide as well.

Recluse Vampire...White Raven...

Nitemare is next!

N

·
0 Posts
I have been here longer (over a year) and I haven't changed my name ever. I have you beat, punk.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
You have to..once for like a day you liar.ZIM is the worst name ever.What the hell does ZIM mean?

N

·
0 Posts
Snapper said:
You have to..once for like a day you liar.ZIM is the worst name ever.What the hell does ZIM mean?
Never insult me. That's not a threat but rather a promise of your mod spot. You never deserved it and should never have been made a mod.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Zim your not the one to talk.
You've only had about 4 different usernames.
Dont be a little bitch and just get over it:agree:

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Zim is ithe name of a jonny vasques(sis) charchter invader zim i believe mr vasques also gave the world JOHNNY THE HOMOCIDAL MANIC one of the greatest comic i have ever read.... it rules

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
i joined in May and changed my name twice but i like the one i've got now so i'm going to stick with this one for a while

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Snapper said:
Character from the greatest cartoon ever (besides south park)

I suppose "snapper" is better...?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Well i'll be keeping this name for good. I just wish i put a capital 'K' in kliqster it looks weird the way it is and i can't exactly ask an admin to change one letter in my username, oh well.

N

·
0 Posts
Actually, you can. I prefer usernames to look correct. It irritates me to see a username with all lowercase letters. I'll fix it.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Nitemare said:
Actually, you can. I prefer usernames to look correct. It irritates me to see a username with all lowercase letters. I'll fix it.
Arent you just the little perfectionist.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Eddie said:
Changed my name because...it sucked. I wasnt a newbie any more so I changed it from Newbie619 to Eddie.
Damn idiot now i have to change the respect list... or maybe cos you haven't said anything funny that i have read for ages i should throw you off it... nah, you can stay... i guess....

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
i havent changed mine but ive been here for abou4 weeks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts