Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just aboout all of the main eventers have changed their names recently, to the point where I don;t know who the hells who anymore. Even MJW swithced her name to Kerrigan or something, and GP changed his name to Hereditary Clone or something. I'm confused.

G

·
If you had read my announcement you would know how to tell who is who...

Anyway, Knocturnal changed his name to Subtle Suicide as well.

Recluse Vampire...White Raven...

Nitemare is next!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
You have to..once for like a day you liar.ZIM is the worst name ever.What the hell does ZIM mean?

G

·
Snapper said:
You have to..once for like a day you liar.ZIM is the worst name ever.What the hell does ZIM mean?
Never insult me. That's not a threat but rather a promise of your mod spot. You never deserved it and should never have been made a mod.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Zim your not the one to talk.
You've only had about 4 different usernames.
Dont be a little bitch and just get over it:agree:

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Zim is ithe name of a jonny vasques(sis) charchter invader zim i believe mr vasques also gave the world JOHNNY THE HOMOCIDAL MANIC one of the greatest comic i have ever read.... it rules

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
i joined in May and changed my name twice but i like the one i've got now so i'm going to stick with this one for a while

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Snapper said:
Character from the greatest cartoon ever (besides south park)

I suppose "snapper" is better...?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Well i'll be keeping this name for good. I just wish i put a capital 'K' in kliqster it looks weird the way it is and i can't exactly ask an admin to change one letter in my username, oh well.

G

·
Actually, you can. I prefer usernames to look correct. It irritates me to see a username with all lowercase letters. I'll fix it.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Nitemare said:
Actually, you can. I prefer usernames to look correct. It irritates me to see a username with all lowercase letters. I'll fix it.
Arent you just the little perfectionist.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Eddie said:
Changed my name because...it sucked. I wasnt a newbie any more so I changed it from Newbie619 to Eddie.
Damn idiot now i have to change the respect list... or maybe cos you haven't said anything funny that i have read for ages i should throw you off it... nah, you can stay... i guess....

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
i havent changed mine but ive been here for abou4 weeks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts