Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

Registered
laughs
Sorry, boys, But I'm bout as pure as they come! 馃槈.
And smarter than u give me credit for. Guys like you always putting women down. What a shame. Not allowed to have our OWN opinions on things without being bashed for them. You don't see me bashing you for your beliefs and opinions.
-
@Raven73
Yo Hotshot! Back me up here! 馃槈

Registered
laughs
And smarter than u give me credit for. Guys like you always putting women down. What a shame. Not allowed to have our OWN opinions on things without being bashed for them. You don't see me bashing you for your beliefs and opinions.
-
@Raven73
Its not about women or misogyny here. @Chip Kelly literally talks shit about every one take it like a man!

Banned
laughs
-
@Raven73
You say fucking ignorant and stupid shit like "I refuse to wear a mask at a grocery store because covid is a hoax "

Then you go on about being a lifetime asthmatic and how you spent the first ten years of your life in and out of hospitals with breathing problems

You're willing to put yours and others lives at risk just to be a willfully ignorant cunt

You don't get to wash that level of stupidity away under the guise of "well it's my opinion so it's Ok " . Sorry

You just said in a fucking corona thread that planes never hit the world trade center

You can't stand in the middle of a crowd and scream "I'm a fucking retard " as loud as you can and then complain when someone points out you're retarded

You're garbage

Registered
Trust in Christ
At your age don't you have something better to do irl, than try to have internet arguments for the same of having them?
It's not as if making you look like a moron is some great time-consuming task. You do most of the work yourself.

Again, these are the words of a man who has had enough. The words of a man looking for an out. You were perfectly content to fling insults up until the point where you were made to look foolish. Now you're trying to weasel your way out of this like the coward you are, yet trying to get cheap shots in while you squirm away.

Case in point:

Don't you have some KKK rallies to be going to?
I'm more likely to find my way into your mom's sheets

Registered
Trust in Christ
If both names are used in the same sentence and/or as an alias then that's truly pathetic. Christ is not gonna forgive a fuckbag like Benoit.
You're so right. I should have went with something witty and original... like Brad Boyd. What a missed opportunity. :(

Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
Oh boy! Rants is finally back :lelblessed

What a stupid name you have. Christ and Benoit should not be in the same sentence.
That GOAT, Chris Benoit, is the anti-Christ when it comes to wrestling :cudi

Registered
Trust in Christ

Registered
Trust in Christ
@The Soul Priestess must be a total babe if she's a covid denier, anti mask AND believes 9/11 is fake but STILL can get a guy to white knight for her
Chip, I strongly discourage you from formulating a master plan in which you bait Soul Priestess into proving she's a total babe, then ever so subtly manipulating her into showing her tits for the entire forum to see.

Just let god answer that for you.
You're full of great ideas Brad. You may just be one of the more intelligent members I've met on here.

I'll tag him so he can reply. @God

41 - 60 of 77 Posts