3,644 Posts
Fucking cause some r scared

riling ppl, got summit to say say it fuck it ain't real,life

·
Registered
Trust in Christ
90 Posts
Seth Grimes said:
If you had any reading comprehension, you'd see I wasn't talking specifically about people tagging me. I'm just not gonna waste my time on someone who wants an argument for arguments sake. Ad hom is just not worth replying to. Try again, bud.
I told you I could smell that pussy from here.

Funny how you used an ad hominem attack yourself in your private message to me, but here in Rants you're trying to use it as some noble excuse for failing to stand up for yourself. So not only are you a coward, but you're also a hypocrite. You can dress it up however you like cupcake, but you've already shown me and everyone else reading this thread that you're just a bitch who's afraid of confrontation.

So I guess we're done here then. ;)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I told you I could smell that pussy from here.

Funny how you used an ad hominem attack yourself in your private message to me, but here in Rants you're trying to use it as some noble excuse for failing to stand up for yourself. So not only are you a coward, but you're also a hypocrite. You can dress it up however you like cupcake, but you've already shown me and everyone else reading this thread that you're just a bitch who's afraid of confrontation.

So I guess we're done here then. ;)
You have no idea what pussy smells like, let's be honest. That's exactly why you're here, and in my dm's, because you're angry at your shit life. You're so transparent.

Yeah I used ad hom not as a way to try and come across as some intellectual debatelord like yourself, though. There's a difference between trying to actually talk to someone, have a conversation, and then do what you're doing which is "hmm, well, I'm a an ugly fuck no girl ever wants to touch and that makes me angry!!! Let's go on the internet today to take it out on someone ;("

If I was afraid of confrontation I wouldn't be making posts in rants would I, you utter moron.

I can tell you're a keyboard warrior, too. Did you get bullied in school by any chance? :( Aw lil bud.

You really spent time on this?

·
Registered
Trust in Christ
90 Posts
You have no idea what pussy smells like, let's be honest. That's exactly why you're here, and in my dm's, because you're angry at your shit life. You're so transparent.

Yeah I used ad hom not as a way to try and come across as some intellectual debatelord like yourself, though. There's a difference between trying to actually talk to someone, have a conversation, and then do what you're doing which is "hmm, well, I'm a an ugly fuck no girl ever wants to touch and that makes me angry!!! Let's go on the internet today to take it out on someone ;("

If I was afraid of confrontation I wouldn't be making posts in rants would I, you utter moron.

I can tell you're a keyboard warrior, too. Did you get bullied in school by any chance? :( Aw lil bud.

·
Registered
Trust in Christ
90 Posts
Please reply to me :)
As requested...

Ladies and Gentleman of Rants, allow me to tell you a story about the man you may know as Seth Grimes. Sure, we've had our differences in the recent past. However, I have to give credit where it is due. While Seth Grimes may not be able to draw a dime here on the forum, even I can't deny the fact that he is the Stone Cold Steve Austin of cock smoking. No one could touch him in his prime. He revolutionized the business during a time when it was struggling to stay up.

His abilities would even influence the mainstream, inspiring the names of two different snacks known worldwide for their sugary sweetness and ability to be stretched out. The first took place when Seth was just a little boy, out with his family on his very first camping trip. The first time his father saw him crawl into his sleeping bag and curl up... he named the Fruit Roll-Up after him.

The second occurred during a much darker time in his life, shortly after Seth was sent off to prison. When the other inmates saw him in his striped prison uniform they gave him the nickname Fruit Stripes and passed him around like a pack of gum. His cellmate would go on to found and name the Fruit Stripes chewing gum company after him, and the rest, as you know, is history. So, while at first glance it may not seem like I have the slightest bit of respect for Seth Grimes, I actually can't help but to admire a man who routinely shows such love and dedication to his craft.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
As requested...

Ladies and Gentleman of Rants, allow me to tell you a story about the man you may know as Seth Grimes. Sure, we've had our differences in the recent past. However, I have to give credit where it is due. While Seth Grimes may not be able to draw a dime here on the forum, even I can't deny the fact that he is the Stone Cold Steve Austin of cock smoking. No one could touch him in his prime. He revolutionized the business during a time when it was struggling to stay up.

His abilities would even influence the mainstream, inspiring the names of two different snacks known worldwide for their sugary sweetness and ability to be stretched out. The first took place when Seth was just a little boy, out with his family on his very first camping trip. The first time his father saw him crawl into his sleeping bag and curl up... he named the Fruit Roll-Up after him.

The second occurred during a much darker time in his life, shortly after Seth was sent off to prison. When the other inmates saw him in his striped prison uniform they gave him the nickname Fruit Stripes and passed him around like a pack of gum. His cellmate would go on to found and name the Fruit Stripes chewing gum company after him, and the rest, as you know, is history. So, while at first glance it may not seem like I have the slightest bit of respect for Seth Grimes, I actually can't help but to admire a man who routinely shows such love and dedication to his craft.
Interesting, thank you for the history on Seth Grimes kind sir.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
As requested...

You should post a selfie on here, that'd give me a nice laugh

·
Registered
Trust in Christ
90 Posts
You should post a selfie on here, that'd give me a nice laugh
Really? It's come down to the ole I dare you to post a selfie option this early in the thread? You're already out of ammunition and decided that the best tactic to defend yourself was to dare me to post a selfie, praying I'll be some hideous Golem looking creature? Feel free to be as savage as you can be:

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Really? It's come down to the ole I dare you to post a selfie option this early in the thread? You're already out of ammunition and decided that the best tactic to defend yourself was to dare me to post a selfie, praying I'll be some hideous Golem looking creature? Feel free to be as savage as you can be:
This guy gets pussy.

·
Registered
Trust in Christ
90 Posts
This guy gets pussy.

Let's give him a chance though. Seth may come through with the 4th quarter hail mary touchdown out of nowhere.

Hopefully he doesn't blow this by pulling out his dusty old playbook and dragging out one of his tired, broken-down cliched responses. C'mon Sethy. If you can by some miracle manage to pull this off, you might very well make the both of us relevant.. Fingers crossed. ;)

I'm gonna start me a graveyard of my own
And bury everyone who ever done me wrong

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
lmao you think you look good? It's sad that you look like an adult, yet act and talk as if you're a teenager.

·
Registered
7,818 Posts
good looking guy(y)

·
Registered
Trust in Christ
90 Posts
Christ_Benoit said:
Let's give him a chance though. Seth may come through with the 4th quarter hail mary touchdown out of nowhere.

Hopefully he doesn't blow this by pulling out his dusty old playbook and dragging out one of his tired, broken-down cliched responses. C'mon Sethy. If you can by some miracle manage to pull this off, you might very well make the both of us relevant.. Fingers crossed.

lmao you think you look good?

It's sad that you look like an adult, yet act and talk as if you're a teenager.

You fucking blew it Seth!

That wasn't a hail mary. That was a fail mary. No way this thread becomes a classic rant now. :(

These words are but the death twitch of a thoroughly beaten and demoralized person. A teenager would be unlikely to so effortlessly humiliate and bury you in your own thread. You lack the wit, imagination and viciousness to talk tough in a place like Rants. As if anyone would be afraid to tag you after this.
My limp dick is harder than you.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

View attachment 91998

View attachment 91997

You fucking blew it Seth!

That wasn't a hail mary. That was a fail mary. No way this thread becomes a classic rant now. :(

These words are but the death twitch of a thoroughly beaten and demoralized person. A teenager would be unlikely to so effortlessly humiliate and bury you in your own thread. You lack the wit, imagination and viciousness to talk tough in a place like Rants. As if anyone would be afraid to tag you after this.
My limp dick is harder than you.
At your age don't you have something better to do irl, than try to have internet arguments for the same of having them? Don't you have some KKK rallies to be going to?

21 - 40 of 77 Posts