Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get that it is "fake" and that Brock Lesnar probably was there for the entire Raw this week, but I think it insults people and their intelligence for the story to say 'Oh sometimes our Superstars only come into a day of work for 30 minutes and then leave.'

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
So?

·
Registered
295 Posts
It's to get you to stay tuned in for the whole show in anticipation of what you tuned it to see. Duh. This was a weekly thing back in the AE.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So...

1. Superstars run "late" every show for unknown reasons. (ie overly done)

2. Shows could go more "believable" routes with just a little creativity. Like Johnny just saying Brock is not ready to sign yet.

3. Showing up late makes Superstars look lazy and unreliable instead of dicks for playing mind games by just not coming out right away.

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
well its obv that the whole brock being late is to tie in with the guy no giving a shit and having all these demands and feelign the show should be all about him and thinking he can do and get away with whatever he wants.... it was put in place to make the angle go smooth rather than lesner all of a sudden hitting out with all these demands.... people can say well jhe was showing up late and having an i dont give a shit attitude leading up to it.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Well the Lesnar being "late" thing was to go with the storyline that Big Johnny is going to let Lesnar do w/e he wants.

As for the other superstars "being late" on randoms shows, there is almost always a storyline implication for the lateness so I am ok with it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the Lesnar being "late" thing was to go with the storyline that Big Johnny is going to let Lesnar do w/e he wants.

As for the other superstars "being late" on randoms shows, there is almost always a storyline implication for the lateness so I am ok with it.
Man, I really need to finish watching my DVR before posting. Thanks though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts