Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a lot of people changed their titantron for summerslam, and it was more like what tna wrestlers have. they just had 1 image (if you know what i mean) like bret harts just said hitman, mysterio just had pic of his mask....etc etc

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Quite a lot of people changed their titantron for summerslam, and it was more like what tna wrestlers have. they just had 1 image (if you know what i mean) like bret harts just said hitman, mysterio just had pic of his mask....etc etc
What's up with the purple? Just because the face of the WWE does it, it doesn't mean that everyone must replicate!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I went looking back and noticed that. I thought it was just for Summerslam as I think they did something similar for WM25. But then saw that some guys like Edge and Jericho have their titantron playing not just a single picture like Cena, Kane and Mysterio.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
From a Graphic Art point of view, only a few titantrons would have been able to fit perfectly with the backdrop settings.

And notice the names are for the /big main eventers/. Especially Cena who had to promote his new shirt.

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts
Honestly I think it was just that ppv setup. Like the lighting by the stage, I don't think its something they will be sticking with, that would make the HD sets pointless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts