Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Nothing wrong with that fpalm

Can't believe people still watch that Britain's got (no) Talent bollocks anyway, same shit every year with a "comedian", a dance group, a magician, a sob story, a singer & some dog

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't care about the show, but she looks ok to be on tv to me on any show. maybe I am too open minded. But I remember being in Italy and seeing topless women on tv and no one cared. Some other countries go crazy when something is even hinted at. its all crazy to me. Just the human body. bones and skin.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
You guys dont get it. Its a family show with a bunch of kids watching. You have to keep the audience in mind. Parents watching with grandma and a bunch of little kids aint trying to see that shit.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Of course it's a family show but it's beyond ridiculous that there's a frenzy over this

Guess there was no Holden back (...fpalm), she's always tryna look younger than she is

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Nothing wrong with it to me, but she obviously dressed that way as an attention grab, so any negativity is part and parcel.

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts
They should be more ashamed that they are watching that shit tbh. You need to take into account the level of people that would get their tits in a twist over this, it's definitely not representative of all Brits. This is the country that perfected the up skirt camera shot of the dancers on Top of the Pops to get all the dad's going years ago.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,124 Posts
just another manufactured controversy by the tory media, to distract us from theresa may's campaign against anyone who isn't one of her billionaire friends. move along.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Tbf, people need to realise the only winners in shows like these are the Judges, it's designed that way - Judges = Main Event Talent. Contestants = Jobbers to the Main Event Talent.

In any case, Amanda was showing off the only talent she actually has, sexuality. She is talented at getting in the right circles and opening her legs.....Good luck to the women, i would!!!

ETA - You only really need to look at Amanda to know her cunt tastes good/right!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Eh looking through Twitter to see how people reacted to last nights TV is the lowest form of copy and paste journalism. There's nothing remotely serious about this. Just click bait headlines for their shitty website.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Like @MrMister said, we Americans have that same hang-up. We turned Janet Jackson's showing of her tit for a split second into a national crisis.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
While I like the outfit I can see how it is borderline for the time and place. It is all about where you draw the line. I mean if someone wore that to a funeral I would think they crossed it.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Going by that pic, she's too old looking to be dressed like that. I'm not offended by it, but I think she needs a reality check regarding her looks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts