Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured a thread like this could be good for a couple of unintentional lulz. Personally I'd say the worst I've ever been dumped is when I was 21 and the girl I was dating after finding out I was an Atheist left a note about me being an agent of Satan sent to turn her from the path of God. Also pretty sure she was the one who left a dead squirrel on my car.

So what's the worst any of you guys have been dumped?

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
My girlfriend in high school was a cocktease holdout, broke up with me when she went to college and got pregnant a few months later. Kinda upsetting IMO.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
A few years ago, my ex made a huge scene in front of the whole class broke up and left the room, yeah after that it was over..i mean over cause the break was over Class started and i had to sit there an hour, was horrible.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Only been dumped once in high school. All other times I've done the dumping. It wasn't bad not really a great story there just wasn't a lot of chemistry for whatever reason, but after she went and dated some real fucking losers so that was kind of embarrassing.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Mine was with this guy I had been going out with for around a year when I was 18, things were starting to get serious and then he just stopped, I mean he never answered calls, or was never in when I called around, he never told me anything and even to this day I have no clue what his deal was, of course at the time I was broken hearted, but it's his loss, he can kiss my ass.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
I've only been dumped once and it was by my last gf. She e-mailed me and at the end, I shit you not, she wished me the best in my future endeavors. I was like "What the fuck...did I just get fired?". It was so comical to me that I wasn't even mad. It's a running joke in my family now.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
that actual dumping wasn't bad *and that sounded gross*

but it ended up with me shooting my own car. I would blog about it but blogs are dead.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Out of rage or because you were shooting at him and accidentally hit your car?
Out of stupidity. :p

It was a warning shot actually. Again, out of stupidity. The end result adds character to my car though.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
I think hillbillies have it right, living out in the woods Brock Lesnar style. I am seriously considering it.

·
courtesy is a fallacy
6,266 Posts
in high school got a note passed to me in class that said:

do you want me to break up with you

[x] - yes

[] - no

[] - maybe

it was pretty cruel and i almost cried

she had already crossed yes aswell

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts

[x] - yes

[] - no

[] - maybe

That's fucking epic, I'm sorry.

Hey, at least you didn't get fired like me, right?

·
Registered
932 Posts

[x] - yes

[] - no

[] - maybe

Wow, pretty harsh.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts