1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Who remembers UNDENTACKERRULESS?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I can't remember anybody saying anything that stupid other then battlepiggy i remember that one post he said "when john cena gets ready to throw someone i feel love in my vains" or something like that. but other then that i've said some purty dumb Shit too.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I remember back in the build up to Extreme Rules Pyro said that there was no chance of Christian winnning the world title. It was funny to see him proved wrong after he continuously said Christian wasn't gonna win.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Any post by Rock316AE. Seriously, I go into topic that has a post by him. If he is a troll, he is the most convincing one I have ever seen. It'll be a sad day when he gets humbled.

Oh, I also remember this one guy on another forum last year, said that anyone who believes that Edge is coming back at the Rumble is an idiot. Fun times.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
All people who talk like this,

"lol k dud jon cena is da bst wrassler in wwe tday"

Not only is it hard to read, but it for some reason just pisses the shit out of me. I feel like raging at 'em.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Every post by CeNation. That guy is THE greatest troll that I ever saw.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
The funniest thing I have read on this forum is in my sig. It was posted in the Summerslam discussion thread after the PPV ended.

I think RockyMark is the most sensible and open minded Rock fan. He actually considers that other wrestlers are 'worthy' to step in the ring with Rock.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Yeah. Rocky Mark is pretty cool. He should change his name though. People are going to think that he's automatically a moron because of the other Rock fans.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
I remember back in the build up to Extreme Rules Pyro said that there was no chance of Christian winnning the world title. It was funny to see him proved wrong after he continuously said Christian wasn't gonna win.
I think he knew deep down that Christian would win, but he keeps his expectations low that's all.

It's the same with Wade Barrett now, he will eventually get a world title in my opinion. Even if it takes years

1 - 20 of 57 Posts