Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know what raw is leading up to, all the booking all the matches we all know what it's all for. The main event of wm. Now I refuse to mention the person by name as childish as its seems because we all know who exactly I'm talking about. So my point what's the point of watching if the main purpose is to get someone, who the majority of the fans hate, over. We all know the problem and we all know how to stop the problem, not to watch the pile of crap.

Now this wouldn't be a problem if they booked everyone else without the intention to eventually lose to HIM e.g braun strowman but creative only does two things and that's either not push someone correctly because they don't want them to get to popular or push them strongly enough only to lose to HIM. Now this may sound bad but if you agree with me and you still watch raw the only way to stop this and send a message is to not watch raw until something changes.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
There is no point and personally, I'm tired. It's be a lot easier to tolerate the capable male talent being capped if the booking and writing compensated enough to keep one engaged. The company is lacking on all fronts in that regard, and I seriously envy those of you who are strong enough to continue consuming this profuct religiously. I'm even more enviable of those who actually enjoy it. This will objectively be one of the darkest era's of all time when history looks back on it in 20 years.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What an original and thought provoking thread.

Roman is not the problem in the company, the company clearly has much bigger problems than any particular superstar.
He is not the the main problem but the creative problems are resolved around him which means the booking for others is sub par. He isn't the only problem but he is a huge symptom of that problem.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
He is not the the main problem but the creative problems are resolved around him which means the booking for others is sub par. He isn't the only problem but he is a huge symptom of that problem.
Except they're not. The creative problems are around because the writers lack the ability to write compelling storylines

Roman isn't the reason the tag division is dead on SD.
Roman isn't the reason both brands have terrible women's divisions.
Roman isn't the reason a guy went from Jobber to world champion in a month with no build.
Roman isn't the reason the midcard title on Raw is being misused.

There's a lot of bad decisions that benefit Roman because he's the one of creatives favorites but the bad decisions aren't being made because of him being made because the writers are subpar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts