Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Re: What's the point of the Wyatt's?

That sister abigail to locker was awesome. I wish I was it in person. Bray was I was excited to see and he was a footnote on this show.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
My big question with the Wyatts is WTF aren't they going after HHH and Stefanie? If they're legit and Bray is a God, why mess with all these minions instead of going after the company and the top dogs?

Not going after HHH makes Bray seem weak and silly to me.

·
Registered
755 Posts
A big problem with Bray is that he needs to be a complex and deep charachter to fully work. And unfortunally the creative isn´t really a cast of Vince Gilligan and Martin Scorsese of the world. After 1 1/2 year or so we have no idea whi he is and what he stand for. When he fought Cena in a cage they said his message is gonna spread if he wins but it hasn´t and nobody has any idea what it is anyway.

So here the creative sits with a rebel with no cause and what can they reallydo with him other than flush out another storyline of Bray wanting to take down people for no other reason than sister Abigail told him or because of his non existing cause. He don´t even care much about it. When he lost the feud to Cena he just said that his sister warned him about this and moved on to the next guy in Jericho.

So what do you think the incompetent creative will come up to after his feud with Jericho?

·
Registered
32 Posts
If he would of won against Jericho where would that of left the feud and what would be the point in Jericho starting a new feud when he'll be leaving in a few months again?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts