Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
In Bob Holly's book, he didn't confirm or deny the rumor. But he did say Savage was very friendly to her.

I doubt Bob knows if the rumor is true or not.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I don't think it is true. I think Steph had a crush on him and she is the one who spread the rumour.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Dont know honestly were the rumors started, my concern is, if it was true why are people mad at Vince and Hunter(Vonce is father, and Hunter who is Husband to Stephaine) for not re-hiring a potential pedophile, really then again some on here think the Montreal screwjob is a work, and Kevin Sullivan framed Chris Benoit, seems morality out of the door if the guy one of your favs to some people that are wrestling fans.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
It was literally started by some random on an internet message board and just spread from there. How come nobody here can get that kind of traction going?
That thread has some wild stories/theories lol.

I was on the net before that and interestingly enough, that rumor imo would have surfaced during the whole Nacho Man character assassination lol. If anytime, Vince wanted to crush the stock value of Macho Man that would have been it.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
This is true. Only way it is a definitive yes is if Stephanie says so and even then some people will question her timing. Everyone else is just assuming or guessing off a forum rumor.
Yeah and I don't think any journalist will ever have the balls to ask her about it. Plus, she doesn't do shoot interviews nor does she talk to wrestling journalists like Meltzer afaik. So it's not like anyone outside of a small percentage of wrestling fans knows about the rumour.

·
it's a tarp!
7,842 Posts
A few years back Stephanie wrote a book in which she said that she would reveal the situation between her and Randy Savage, and since the book got shelved clearly nothing happened.

Because with a reveal like that, the book would made the number one on the The New York Times Best Seller list with a bullet, and Steph the most sought after guest on every chat-show in the land.

·
Banned
The King Of Rants
11,916 Posts
What was Savage even doing throughout the last decade of his life anyway? After WCW folded, did he even ever wrestle again? He didn't go to WWE or TNA. Did he wrestle a few indy matches or something? And has he given any shoot interviews? You'd think someone would have asked him about that rumour.
As others have said the last 10 years of his life he did some TNA stuff, some movie stuff, returned to WWE for a video game but generally he was a recluse.

I know a lot of autograph conventions offered him big money to go and do autograph signings as he was the only real big name not inside of WWE that hadn't done one. I heard rumours of 50,000 originally and as high as 100,000 for him to do an appearance at major conventions but he always turned it down.

He had a big house in Florida behind a huge gate and you couldn't really see the house from the gate, he was kind of kept to himself near the end of his life.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
Yeah and I don't think any journalist will ever have the balls to ask her about it. Plus, she doesn't do shoot interviews nor does she talk to wrestling journalists like Meltzer afaik. So it's not like anyone outside of a small percentage of wrestling fans knows about the rumour.
In agreement!

·
Registered
239 Posts
as bad as the rap album was he is still better than some of these mumble rappers. For some reason I think the rumor is true. Like she was young and easily influenced. Mach was a big star and they are on road and around each other so their would be plenty of opportunity.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts