Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who don't know, there's an old rumour that Randy Savage had sex with Stephanie McMahon when she was still underage, and that's the reason why Savage never came back to WWE and why Vince, allegedly, hated him and blacklisted him forever.

It seems like a really odd rumour to make up tbh. Even if someone on an old Internet message board made that up, how could it have snowballed like that? Why would there be a rumour of that nature about Savage of all people? No one claims the Ultimate Warrior slept with Linda McMahon, for example.

Also, didn't Vince give Savage a big send off on Raw and wished him luck in WCW?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
For those who don't know, there's an old rumour that Randy Savage had sex with Stephanie McMahon when she was still underage, and that's the reason why Savage never came back to WWE and why Vince, allegedly, hated him and blacklisted him forever.

It seems like a really odd rumour to make up tbh. Even if someone on an old Internet message board made that up, how could it have snowballed like that? Why would there be a rumour of that nature about Savage of all people? No one claims the Ultimate Warrior slept with Linda McMahon, for example.

Also, didn't Vince give Savage a big send off on Raw and wished him luck in WCW?
Rene Dupree who was friends with Macho Man's family said in a shoot interview it was indeed true.

The dirt of Macho Man rearranging Stephanie's guts existed in the early 2000s when someone from WWE
posted in various forums disclousing the rumor. Then in September 2004 the rumor kind of became a joke and people
started posting it as like folk lore as crazy made up stories as you can see below.

But in reality, news of Macho Man banging Vince's daughter had existed BEFORE his death valley driver blurb was posted. I know a few websites
reported about that fourm, but I REMEMBER seeing the Macho Man/Steph thing being joked about in 411mania back in the early 2000s before 2004
ever hit. As early as 2001 actually.

·
Registered
6,648 Posts

I've heard the Warrior rumor before, but it was mainly tied to the fact that relations between Vince and Warrior were so strained, that Warrior would only negotiate through Linda.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know if there's any shred of legitimacy to it nor where the rumor started, however I do know that "Stephanie McMahon" is an anagram for "The Macho Man Penis", something to think about there.
What are you talking ab...

...woah holy shit, it is true!

Rene Dupree who was friends with Macho Man's family said in a shoot interview it was indeed true.

The dirt of Macho Man rearranging Stephanie's guts existed in the early 2000s when someone from WWE
posted in various forums disclousing the rumor. Then in September 2004 the rumor kind of became a joke and people
started posting it as like folk lore as crazy made up stories as you can see below.

But in reality, news of Macho Man banging Vince's daughter had existed BEFORE his death valley driver blurb was posted. I know a few websites
reported about that fourm, but I REMEMBER seeing the Macho Man/Steph thing being joked about in 411mania back in the early 2000s before 2004
ever hit. As early as 2001 actually.
René Dupree? Really? Is there a video of that?

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yupp go to his youtube channel
OK I saw a short video where a British guy asks him about it and René tells him he believes the rumour because some reliable source of his told him it was true, but he doesn't tell the interviewer who this reliable source was. So it doesn't really prove anything.

Savage's brother was asked about the rumour in an interview on YouTube several years ago, and he said he didn't know anything about it iirc. So I wonder who René's reliable source was. It couldn't have been Lanny, and if it had been Randy himself telling him Renée would have just said it. Randy Savage is dead. So it's not like he'd face any possible consequences for the truth to come out now.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
OK I saw a short video where a British guy asks him about it and René tells him he believes the rumour because some reliable source of his told him it was true, but he doesn't tell the interviewer who this reliable source was. So it doesn't really prove anything.

Savage's brother was asked about the rumour in an interview on YouTube several years ago, and he said he didn't know anything about it iirc. So I wonder who René's reliable source was. It couldn't have been Lanny, and if it had been Randy himself telling him Renée would have just said it. Randy Savage is dead. So it's not like he'd face any possible consequences for the truth to come out now.
Didn't Lanny say it was true in an old interview ?

Regardless, I remember during Invasion time frame that Macho Man banging Stephanie became known. Way before it was a joke
on that other message board in 2004. There def is some truth to it.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Regardless, I remember during Invasion time frame that Macho Man banging Stephanie became known. Way before it was a joke
I don't remember him saying it was. I remember him saying he didn't know anything about that and that only two people knew whether it was true or not, with one being dead and the other not talking. Which I interpret as Lanny not knowing whether it's true or not, but could see it possibly being.

What was Savage even doing throughout the last decade of his life anyway? After WCW folded, did he even ever wrestle again? He didn't go to WWE or TNA. Did he wrestle a few indy matches or something? And has he given any shoot interviews? You'd think someone would have asked him about that rumour.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

Lanny never said shit. Even if it was true he wouldn't rat on his brother.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I don't remember him saying it was. I remember him saying he didn't know anything about that and that only two people knew whether it was true or not, with one being dead and the other not talking. Which I interpret as Lanny not knowing whether it's true or not, but could see it possibly being.

What was Savage even doing throughout the last decade of his life anyway? After WCW folded, did he even ever wrestle again? He didn't go to WWE or TNA. Did he wrestle a few indy matches or something? And has he given any shoot interviews? You'd think someone would have asked him about that rumour.
He was in Spider-Man 2002 and then did a short stint in TNA and put out a rap album

then in the 2010s did a deal with 2K for some promo work for WWE

·
Registered
7,056 Posts

He appeared for TNA a few times in 2004.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts