Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
The Man
25,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok 2 things I saw today that was hard. Watching wwe's omg top 50 seeing Macho Man get bit and acting as if he was poisoned by the snake. If I watched that as a young fan I might have been horrified. Seeing him being rushed to the back and Piper and others being there wow.

The next one is Foley and Taker. I have Mick Foley greatest hits and Misses. I've never watched it but decided to today. It was hard watching that Cell match. I didn't know what was scripted and not scripted. Foley is lucky to be even alive after those sick bumps. After the first 2 he should have been done but he kept going. There was one moment Taker punched him and he just fell and he said his lights were out at that moment. We'll never see moments like that again. The kids wouldn't be able to take it.

And last one though would be rock and Foley in that I quit match. I've never really seen it but I've seen clips and I don't think I wanna see a man getting destroyed by a steel chair for a while. Just thinking about it is hard. Handcuffed and helpless. How the hell did Rock ever be a face after that lol.

·
Banned
763 Posts
Wrestlemania 27.

But on a serious note, I've only been back into WWE since WM27 and the only thing I found unwatchable was Christian spitting on Orton. For some reason I'll take chairs and sledgehammers to the skull before watching someone spray mucus on someone else.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Sid Vicious breaking his leg. Can't even think about it without cringing. I've broke my leg before and it was unbearably painful, but I can't imagine the pain that Sid felt, absolutely sickening.

Watching the full victory celebration at WMXX is very uncomfortable considering 4 of the people involved are dead. Sadness because of Eddie, horror because of Benoit and his wife and kid.

·
Banned
611 Posts
I always feel a bit uncomfortable during the Brock/Eddie match when Brock starts screaming and telling Eddie to die.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Khali flooring people with that ridiculous looking chop to the head.

Lol at when he entered the RR that time and started dominating everyone, and Shawn Michaels had to yeel at him from the ground "Look at the camera!"

·
The Man
25,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sid breaking his leg is def hard to watch. I've seen it on youtube once or twice. I watch nfl weekly and I see legs get rolled up on and huge hits but what happened to Sid looks sicker than anything I've seen in the nfl. Besides the Joe Theisman injury.

Lita getting beat by the Powertrip never seemed that unbearable to me. I've seen women in wrestling beat up before. Yeah there were chairshots but that moment was to show how crazy those guys were.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts