Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I know no one really knows but I am just wondering what is the end game of the HHH/Stephanie in charge angle with Big Show. Is it going to end up as HHH vs. Vince for full control. Or will it be everyone get's fed up with HHH. And if it is for full control, if HHH gets control is it going to be this bad guy role for HHH or are they going to do a sudden turn out of no where back to HHH being a good guy? I guess I'm just not seeing it with this storyline.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
The way i would book it... HHH interferes at hell in a cell, He takes out shawn for a couple of months with a sledgehammer shot to the head. Vince returns at some point in early 2014 as baby face to see how much chaos HHH and stephanie have caused in his creation. Vince, HHH and Stephanie have a power struggle over the company over the next several weeks. This leads to Vince bringing back HBK from the injury at some point after elimination chamber. They then set up the match for control of the company. HHH representing himself and Stephanie, HBK representing Vince. Winner takes all. IMO that would main event Mania.

I'd take out big show out of the storyline after TLC. There's no money to be made with him in a main event.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
The HHH/Bryan program would be stretched out far too long for it to be main eventing mania. People would get seriously bored of it. HHH MAY have a match with bryan possibly at survivor series or the rumble. But I dont see it happening at mania.

·
Registered
94 Posts
We all know the end game: Cena wins lol
Most likely, but we really dont have any big faces in that storyline. CM Punk and Truth are busy in the Heyman story line leaving Bryan and Show as the main baby faces. A Superman cena return is just what wwe would do to tip the battle towards the faces. Which sucks because the authority are sick.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
I don't see this as a simple ending. Its not your casual 2 month storyline.

This is going to be like Vince / Austin / Rock. It will be an on going hatred that will last for years.

AT LAST. A great storyline that shapes the company.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
IF, and it's a big IF, Michaels wanted to do one more match, it'd be HBK/HHH at Mania where they both retire permanently from the ring.

If not, it'll probably be HHH/Bryan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts