Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically a day where all of the superstars/diva's have to kiss the fans ass to get more votes in for Linda? cuz I sure as hell know this wouldn't be taking place if Linda wasn't running for office. If I lived in the area, I would go though. Sounds like a pretty cool event.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I don't know what it is.
But I don't understand why they have HHH returning for one day only if he's supposed to be making a big return soon.

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
If they really want people to appreciate them, they would drop a couple hundred thousand from the rafters onto the fans below and some giveaways to the fans sitting at home. Better use of the money there than another shitty Linda McMahon advertisement on TV.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
A good wrestler or a good entertainer??

I would say Orton is a good wrestler, but a awful entertainer and has a awful (show) personality.

On the other hand, I would say that The Undertaker is a limited wrestler, but is a awesome entertainer and a crowd favourite.

HBK is both, as is Edge and Rey Mysterio.

I think what makes a great wrestler is someone with mic appeal, great merchandise, popular moves and has a good gimmick, isnt too dirty and doesnt interfere.
r u in the wrong thread?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Triple H wrestled Alberto del Rio, who initially walked out of the ring refusing to wrestle... HHH chased him down, beat him back into the ring for a non-match win... Then HHH pedigreed the Mexican ring announcer...

Great show, 90% full... Incredible "House" show... Funny to see a full house and no TV entrance set...

Main Event: Cena vs Big show... Which ended with a Nexus run-in and beat down on Cena, which resulted in Triple H bringing in the rest of the locker room to quickly beat down Nexus... Ring cleared quickly thereafter...

Pictures and video coming soon... Just got home...

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Impressive turn-out for a House Show

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
we deserve our backsides kissed after Katie Vick

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Hopefully it doesn't.