Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Matt Hardy's titantron, it has a collage peoples pictures then shows an "Add Me" button with a pointer clicking it.

What do you guys think is the reason behind it?

The thought of Matt Hardy having some sort of Social Networking Guru gimmick makes me cringe.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
It looked like a shit load of World of Warcraft spell icons.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I actually didn't think he was that bad in his debut. I was actually expecting much worse and he's in decent shape. I don't understand why everybody shits on him so much because of the outside stuff he does over the internet. Who cares? I'm not saying he's that great and all but he's not as bad as people make him out to be.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I shit on him because of my lack of desire to see any hardys, but his brother had a better run as top heel than I would have expected.

I am not really aware of whatever matt hardy is doing on/to the internet.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mans gotta eat.
Just watched this PPV through having seen no spoilers going through the main thread as I watched.
Just had time to check this out

This line has literally had me crying like so many posts in this thread.

Cracking work guys, easily out did the PPV.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
It's just a rehash from his V1 computer streaming video gimmick, just updated to be relevant to the internet today.
Exactly, The add as a friend with the mouse clicking, Just a TNA rehash of his WWE V1 Titantron, might aswell have Hardy hire Shannon Moore as his goon again lol.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.