Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. i'm a huge Brian Kendrick fan. but lately i haven't gotten a clue about what his gimmick or issue is. i mean last week he was just sitting down and reading a book. whats the heck is he supposed to be doing? whats his character? whats his significance to the EV2?

·
¡GOLDADO!
2,309 Posts
I think that Kendrick is supposed to be bat shit insane at least thats what I gathered from his character, although I haven't seen impact in a while.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
He does whatever he wants to, and I'm down with that, no matter how crazy it could be. And right now he just comes off as a bit insane.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I like Kendrick as much as the next guy but I really do not know. I'm a fan of this new gimmick but I have no idea as to what it means as a push. He's just following around EV 2.0..

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
He's either meant to be an insane genius or a massive stoner

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
same, i have no clue what the plan is, but i want to see it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I love his character. It has more suspense then the 'they' storyline ever had. Let's just sit back and wait for the day he explodes on someone.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
I love his character. It has more suspense then the 'they' storyline ever had. Let's just sit back and wait for the day he explodes on someone.
I wouldn't go THAT far, but it is interesting. I just have a really bad feeling that when EV2 disband for whatever reason, he'll be lost in the midcard shuffle, appearing ever 3 weeks on iMPACT to face Kaz or Joe in a jobbing match. I really like Kendrick, he has a distinctive style of wrestling and he seems to have a very interesting gimmick. He has so much potential, I just don't want to see him jobbed out of a good spot! His segment with Foley the other iMPACt had me laughing. This gimmicks is far better than THE Brian Kendrick imo, hopefully TNadon't fuck up with this!

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Kendtick's in TNA? When did that happen?
Since January, he debuted at Genesis as Amazing Red's mystery opponent for the X-division title, but he came up short. Since then he's feuded with Douglas Williams for the X Division title but came up short on that aswell. Since then, he's been an adopted member of an ECW'esque stable. He's very cryptic with his messages, and he's basically ape shit crazy. He does whatever he wants, simply because he feels like it.

@Boh - Don't Jinx it please :'(

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
He's a guy who wanders around the backstage trippin on shrooms and no one fires him because he's that unimportant. Basically, you never know where he's gonna end up next!

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
I don't know what the deal is with Kendrick but I fucking love it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts