Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Just a bunch of entitled white women who feel as though minor inconveniences are tantamount to real injustices like the holocaust or slavery.

I dont really blame them for their behavior though. Society builds these kinds of monsters and men have a good hand in letting this behavior go unchecked by putting up with it and sometimes excusing this behavior in the hopes of getting one apathetic pee-pee touch

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,875 Posts
A bunch of racist White bitches who don't understand how the world works.

The plight of African-Americans is regularly overplayed, but goddamn, if I had to deal with White chicks calling the cops on me for standing around being black, I'd be pissed off as well. These chicks need to fuck off.

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Story about an encounter with a Karen.

I was riding my bike very slowly on the a quiet empty and wide walkway. Yeah I know it's not aloud but my legs were tired and there was no cycle lane, I didn't want to hold up traffic or worse get rammed by a reckless driver. It's not a big deal i did it everyday and never even came lose to hitting anyone.

A wild karen appeared about 30 meters away (I think) wadling slowly up the road she catches sight of me and quickens into some combination of a jog, walk and a sprint. Jumps in front of my bike making me slam on my brakes and nearly fall off. She puts here legs on my front tire gives me a shit load of abuse saying I nearly killed her. demands I dismount. I refuse ask her to get off my bike and let me go to work because I'm going to be late. she then asked me where I work (like she was going to complain to the warehouse I worked at) I laughed in her face and told her to get a grip

Honestly one of the most infuriating moments of my life. The only time I've wanted to hit a woman. I think they're just bored middle aged women that no one wants to fuck so that's how they get attention.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
Story about an encounter with a Karen.

I was riding my bike very slowly on the a quiet empty and wide walkway. Yeah I know it's not aloud but my legs were tired and there was no cycle lane, I didn't want to hold up traffic or worse get rammed by a reckless driver. It's not a big deal i did it everyday and never even came lose to hitting anyone.

A wild karen appeared about 30 meters away (I think) wadling slowly up the road she catches sight of me and quickens into some combination of a jog, walk and a sprint. Jumps in front of my bike making me slam on my brakes and nearly fall off. She puts here legs on my front tire gives me a shit load of abuse saying I nearly killed her. demands I dismount. I refuse ask her to get off my bike and let me go to work because I'm going to be late. she then asked me where I work (like she was going to complain to the warehouse I worked at) I laughed in her face and told her to get a grip

Honestly one of the most infuriating moments of my life. The only time I've wanted to hit a woman. I think they're just bored middle aged women that no one wants to fuck so that's how they get attention.
Out of curiosity, how can you slam your brakes nearly causing you to fall off if you're riding very slowly? I can't picture it..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts