Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
allright this is MY opinion, but hogan was never shit when i was growing up.i was a warrior mark. so hogan "being the greatest of all time"? phffffffffffffffffft yeah right, and HHH is that spectacular. you know why hogan is the "best draw" in the business? the hostage crisis, THATS IT! f*ck hogan in the ass with a mexican car. f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em!!!!!!!!!!! immortal? only reason people from this generation that will remember him is only because his daughter is... kinda hot?

·
Registered
858 Posts
he just answered you on ReAction BROTHERRRRRR.
check that out, dude.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
allright this is MY opinion, but hogan was never shit when i was growing up.i was a warrior mark. so hogan "being the greatest of all time"? phffffffffffffffffft yeah right, and HHH is that spectacular. you know why hogan is the "best draw" in the business? the hostage crisis, THATS IT! f*ck hogan in the ass with a mexican car. f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em, f*ck 'em!!!!!!!!!!! immortal? only reason people from this generation that will remember him is only because his daughter is... kinda hot?
Sorry dude, but Hulk Hogan is quite possibly the Biggest name in wrestling EVER. And the only reason why this generation will remember him is because there hasn't been a bigger star lately.....You are right about Brooke...shes ok looking but not hot

·
Administrator
59,269 Posts
Come up with a reasonable argument instead of random shit talking or else this thread will be closed.

Edit-Nevermind. You guys don't deserve second chances.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.